Recent (Japanese) Things You Have Purchased

Tatsujin

• 3 weeks later...

So after I played Rewrite I couldn't help it anymore, I had to. (2 are still coming)

AdnEUbg.jpgThe way her eyes turned out in this picture man... wow, looks so real!

rO4neoK.jpg

WXkwqjJ.jpg

TWAhzFH.jpg

And I ain't broke yet! :mare:

Nice. I need to find 100 hours to play rewrite.

I recently pre-orered Altelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Seas

atelier-shallie-alchemist-of-the-dusk-se

Pre-ordered from Crunchyroll. It technically arrived last Monday, March 2nd for me but I missed the mailman.

Nevermind that, I raced to Amazon and looked into it, the one I pre-ordered wasn't released yet, and was more expensive. I found one that had already been released and has the same shipping speed, and free shipping, and it's cheaper. You saved me some $$ there :mare:

Damn rich people  <_<

I have no money for figures :(  

(because I'm building up my nendoroid collection)

Hehe, sorry, maybe if your birthday is around sometime, us "rich people" might be able to magic up a figure for ya. ^_^

But, yeah, it's true, this is an expensive hobby. I don't know how much rainsismyfav payed for that statue, but the cheapest and best I could get it was for $86.65

Hehe, sorry, maybe if your birthday is around sometime, us "rich people" might be able to magic up a figure for ya. ^_^

But, yeah, it's true, this is an expensive hobby. I don't know how much rainsismyfav payed for that statue, but the cheapest and best I could get it was for $86.65

$81 including Shipping orz

f6574c0000.png

You didn't get my joke :ph34r:

It's not that I don't have money for figures, I just pour them into nendoroid instead, that's all (currently have about 12 of them, still increasing)

My last ordered figure and most awesome IMO arrived. Big thanks to rainismyfav for referring me to another site, saving me money and time. I had to take it out of the box though, I couldn't resist. :wafuu:

Sinon (SAO II)

UkxeBUZ.jpg

Yep I usually don't take my figs out of the box, but THIS ONE IS A MUST TAKE-OUT

It's too good