Recent (Japanese) Things You Have Purchased

Tatsujin

I was on Comic Con Stockholm around 2 weeks ago and bought 2 glasses with One Piece respective Death Note motives. Here is a link to how they look alike. I could't find exactly what I bought but that style and the logo of the Heart Pirates in black color. And the same but with the Death Note logo too. The supply was a bit small so I could't really find what I wanted. But I am pleased anyway.

5lb bag of shelled peanuts, a coffee maker (gift for someone), and a mousepad (again a gift for someone)

You shop at Costco too? I'm all about those peanuts.

I'm thinking of getting the manga Girl Friends with my Amazon gift card. But I'm also tempted with thoughts of a quality mouse or maybe an inexpensive anime series... I think I'm going to hold off until January to decide...

• 2 weeks later...

Finally bought that Saber Alter figurine I was eying.  It was a whopping $54 at my local comic shop, so I, of course, said "Screw that," and immediately left.  Looked it up on Amazon, and I got it for $36, and I get free shipping because it cost more than $35.  So jazzed right now.

61OcUW1Od8L._SL1000_.jpg

More images:

61rav3aL4zL._SL1000_.jpg

71eluznPlnL._SL1000_.jpg

71KoqwfN7sL._SL1000_.jpg

71j7oYQLueL._SL1000_.jpg

There's also one for $32+free shipping if you had checked to see marketplace dealers on Amazon. Because you're in CA like me, ordering directly from Amazon will incur taxes also.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00EOKZUXO/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

I really want this one Zeno. It's $17.09. 

$_58.JPG

Argh, speaking of Nendoroid figurines, I can't stop searching for them once I start

$_57.JPG

There's also one for $32+free shipping if you had checked to see marketplace dealers on Amazon. Because you're in CA like me, ordering directly from Amazon will incur taxes also.

Surprisingly, I got absolutely no taxes at all on that purchase.  I almost fainted; I'm used to $5+ tax on pretty much anything I buy off of Amazon. 

I really want this one Zeno. It's $17.09. 

$_58.JPG

That is pretty cute.  I felt mildly guilty (dunno why) for getting a Saber Alter figurine, knowing what she becomes as Saber Alter, but that was the best F/sn figurine I found in my ~5 minute search  lol

I'm not familiar with Kud nendoroids but this one here is 25 USD

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Not sure where you found it for $25 because literally everywhere I've looked it's $60+. Maybe it's just a Canada thing?

O.o  Geez.  That's more expensive than the Saber Alter one at full price...what is it, rare or something?  That's crazy.

As for why it's so expensive, I think they only released a certain number of them and haven't made more since. I could have gotten one for 3000 yen from amiami, but they haven't had them since July 2013, so yeah.

Not sure where you found it for $25 because literally everywhere I've looked it's $60+. Maybe it's just a Canada thing?

I'm not lying. I saw them on eBay. User had six left this morning. EBay USA. Since youre canadian you can check canadian ebay. You have to check periodically to find good prices

I'm not lying. I saw them on eBay. User had six left this morning. EBay USA. Since youre canadian you can check canadian ebay. You have to check periodically to find good prices

Well I found one that might be the one you found, but in addition to being $29 CAD it also has $20 shipping from USA, which is why I tend to avoid ebay.com. They either don't ship to Canada or charge a ton. But all of this doesn't matter much because I already bought mine over a month ago. :P