Recent (Japanese) Things You Have Purchased

Tatsujin

In relation to Japanese goods. It could be in a form of food, clothing, accessories, or media goods (anime, manga, light/visual novels, etc). Keeping images in a spoiler can help to navigate better with those who still retain their old computers!

Kill la Kill Volumes 6 & 7 [blu-ray, Limited Editions]

uuRDKQMt.png

BCRkvnuI.png

2fOmTZ4P.png

Muv-Luv: Schwarzesmarken [Light Novels 1-7]

VfpzcZ5W.png

iXUgxelq.png

DfAO8ZPR.png

3iXeUZyH.png

LO1XWsB8.png

EVtD2LWb.png

oPa8uIR1.png

And go.

These are amazing.

Things I have bought in the semi-near-past... ummm, a lot of manga. Yotsubato and Gunslinger Girls are some amazing titles

Gunslinger Girl is an all-time favorite of mine; I'm reading the manga right now after rewatching the anime last week.

As for my recent purchases, I just put in orders for the Rewrite Harvest Festa LE, the Hirameki release of Day of Love, the final volumes of the Full Moon wo Sagashite and Chibi Vampire manga (both replacements for the copies I traded for my Ever17 hard copy last year), and the Magical Witch Punie-Chan DVD. I ordered them all off of Amazon from different sellers, which means I have 5 separate deliveries to look forward to in the near future. Pictures then... maybe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last time I was available to buy some things I bought a mousepad with Fairy Tail motive, keyring with Happy and a small pillow (30x30 for decoration) of Mashiro Shiina. I also bought a SnK and Zelda T-shirt.

I wished I could've bought an anime, but around 40 - 50 euros for an anime of 24 episodes is a bit too much. VNs didn't even exist at the convention I visited. Looking forward to my next visit at a convention late October.

• 2 weeks later...

BD Limited Edition of both Sakasama no Patema and Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki (both Japanese edition)
patema_wolfchildren_1.png

Official Artbook and BD LE of Sakasama no Patema
patema_bd_artbook_1.png

Size comparisons to one of Kantoku's ( カントク) books
patema_steps_1.png

Patema went through many types of drawings until the final design
patema_character_1.png
^ Another character drawings of Patema inside the link below.

The rest of August second batch purchases are listed on my blog.