New Here

God of Conquest

Welcome : )

People have been asking this question on these introductions, and I think it's a good one: What brought you to Visual Novels? Which were your first VNs?

Hi Tay. I post on /a/ and /jp/ a lot so I've been familiar with them for a while. My first VN was Katawa Shoujo. I've always like the idea of VNs but I never really got into it, because I had a hard time finding translations. It was great to have one that was actually written in English, and that is actually a classic VN--required reading, if you will!

Right now I'm reading Fate/Stay Night and Snow Sakura. I've only started FSN so I'm a little iffy on it so far but Snow Sakura is really good. I know some would say that it rips off Kanon, but I would say that it's rather an affectionate homage than a ripoff.

How about you

lol. welcome~

I have 9 volumes of the conquest god manga and i still havent read it >.<

Wow. I'm poor as dirt, so whenever I get a new manga volume it's a real treat and I read it right away. At any rate, TWGOK is fucking amazing. Check it out.