Racism

Slowpoke

Why ironical, racism works with the same things in every country in the world, it's not a caucasian invention.

Of course but I mean that for me it's ironical to bully someone because of their race when same thing is done to you.

Honeslty I think the solution to racism in most developed countries is simply apathy.

Why do we make a big deal out of racism when it's not supposed to exist anymore? Just reminding ourselves of racism is a step against it because we're consciously/subconsciously bringing the subject up for no reason.

Just referring to each other as "white" or "black" in itself is racist.

Unless a hate crime happens (name calling is included) there's no real reason to fret over every little thing that regards a person with a different skin color than yours, that in itself is kind of racist.

One thing I'll never understand for example is "Black history month". Why is there a month to honor people from african american descent? They're not better or worse than people from other ethnicies. They are human beings just like anyone with every skin color ever is a normal human being, there shouldn't be a month or day to celebrate people from other races, everyone should be celebrated everyday for being human.

Nb69387.jpg

Here's how to solve racism: Apathy

Example:

"Oh you're <insert ethnicy> ?"

rU5rd8s.jpg

And this works for other world problems like Homophobia

"Oh you're homosexual?"

UmSyvdZ.gif

And any other discriminatory problem to be honest.

"Oh you're <insert tiny difference wether it be physical or psychological that has no real reason to exist in the first place>?"

ibJ4WOi.jpg

I genuinely believe apathy makes you a better person when it comes to descrimination.

Just stop caring for stuff that like racism that shouldn't exist, that's how you eliminate it.

Honeslty I think the solution to racism in most developed countries is simply apathy.

Why do we make a big deal out of racism when it's not supposed to exist anymore? Just reminding ourselves of racism is a step against it because we're consciously/subconsciously bringing the subject up for no reason.

Just referring to each other as "white" or "black" in itself is racist.

Unless a hate crime happens (name calling is included) there's no real reason to fret over every little thing that regards a person with a different skin color than yours, that in itself is kind of racist.

One thing I'll never understand for example is "Black history month". Why is there a month to honor people from african american descent? They're not better or worse than people from other ethnicies. They are human beings just like anyone with every skin color ever is a normal human being, there shouldn't be a month or day to celebrate people from other races, everyone should be celebrated everyday for being human.

Nb69387.jpg

Here's how to solve racism: Apathy

Example:

"Oh you're <insert ethnicy> ?"

rU5rd8s.jpg

And this works for other world problems like Homophobia

"Oh you're homosexual?"

UmSyvdZ.gif

And any other discriminatory problem to be honest.

"Oh you're <insert tiny difference wether it be physical or psychological that has no real reason to exist in the first place>?"

ibJ4WOi.jpg

I genuinely believe apathy makes you a better person when it comes to descrimination.

Just stop caring for stuff that like racism that shouldn't exist, that's how you eliminate it.

Ah Morgan Freeman, one of my favourite actors, even when he animate documentaries about time travel, he's just so great!

Yea but even if apathy is exercised it won't solve the root of the problem. The household. Children are not born racist. It's their parents that make them. Were same people under our skin at the end of the day.

One thing I'll never understand for example is "Black history month". Why is there a month to honor people from african american descent? 

Why do they even consider themselves African ? This perplexes me.

Parents? I blame society. It's not like people just woke up one day and thought "you know what? fuck people with black skin color" (oh wait, that's exactly what happened). Anyway, I still blame mass effect. Only one or two would be just assholes but if many people agreed, some would think that majority was right.

Hm....i kinda agree and kinda dont.

Sorry if its kinda confusing. You see i`m an Indonesian too(Chinese to be precise).

And i rarely got discriminate because i`m Chinese by Indonesian. My residence is in north Jakarta and i rarely see any racist activity.

Then again i`m not sure about school, because when i`m in Indonesia my school is private school.

However i was there when 1998 riot and my family fled to China. It is one of the most memorable event of racism in Indonesia for me.

what i want to say is, after 1998 riot, IMO we have less racism in Indonesia(or my area), however i may be wrong.

Dan bakal terjadi lagi , si no 1 kepilih rusuh lg moga aj pas penguguman pres ngk terjadi apa2 :D .

And it will happen.

Well it still happening .

The main problem is how they can accept people's differences when they always think their race is smarter and so on .

I always love ppl that's not racist , but in some ppl they just have hard head and wont bother acknowledge other ppl.

Ironical thing is that Caucasians are bullied(discriminated) in other countries too

Is that so?? 

Well i can say for my self i`m not a racist...i love all humans(i`m not lying) and if i hate somebody its not because their race or religions but because they r being retarded.

My dad always teach me, to stay harmony with other no matter what race,religion,and gender.

We may have different skin colours,eye sizes or hair colours, but in the end...we all Humans(and pervert).

Then again, some people will think their race are better than others and some people think women musnt equal as men.

For now i think what we can do is not becoming one of them. Because when u got bullied because of you skin colours/race its really hurts.

Is that so?? 

Well i can say for my self i`m not a racist...i love all humans(i`m not lying) and if i hate somebody its not because their race or religions but because they r being retarded.

My dad always teach me, to stay harmony with other no matter what race,religion,and gender.

We may have different skin colours,eye sizes or hair colours, but in the end...we all Humans(and pervert).

Then again, some people will think their race are better than others and some people think women musnt equal as men.

For now i think what we can do is not becoming one of them. Because when u got bullied because of you skin colours/race is really hurts.

I think basically the same.

Is that so?? 

For now i think what we can do is not becoming one of them. Because when u got bullied because of you skin colours/race its really hurts.

I just had Deja vu wtf

Well, Russia and other countries take Caucasians bad because of severe streotypes.

That's better, why would you even hate fellow humans because of some kind of trait that makes you two different? I think everyone should think about their lifes not about how to discriminate other race, gender or religion.

Dan bakal terjadi lagi , si no 1 kepilih rusuh lg moga aj pas penguguman pres ngk terjadi apa2 :D .

And it will happen.

Well it still happening .

The main problem is how they can accept people's differences when they always think their race is smarter and so on .

I always love ppl that's not racist , but in some ppl they just have hard head and wont bother acknowledge other ppl.

I`m so gonna prepare ticket to China!!!!!!!

hahahaha 

anyway i`m not really into Indonesian news rite now...so i dont know who got chosen.

Well there`s your problem*with Jamie Hyneman's(Mythbuster) voice*

I just had Deja vu wtf

Well, Russia and other countries take Caucasians bad because of severe streotypes.

That's better, why would you even hate fellow humans because of some kind of trait that makes you two different? I think everyone should think about their lifes not about how to discriminate other race, gender or religion.

So what you are trying to say is that everyone should mind their own business? I'm sorry to say but this will never happen. Human beings are envious by nature.

So what you are trying to say is that everyone should mind their own business? I'm sorry to say but this will never happen. Human beings are envious by nature.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Nothing to be sorry about, I understand that human nature can't be changed. It's just a plain wish.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Nothing to be sorry about, I understand that human nature can't be changed. It's just a plain wish.

That 'plain wish" my friend...will the hardest wish that even a genie will have a hell of time to grant it.

Human and 7 sins will never be separated.

That 'plain wish" my friend...will the hardest wish that even a genie will have a hell of time to grant it.

Human and 7 sins will never be separated.

Massive hypnose sounds good enough. What to do, as long people exist, there always will be discrimination and wars.

Massive hypnose sounds good enough. What to do, as long people exist, there always will be discrimination and wars.

Be yourself, teach younger generations that they need to respect other if they wanna be respected.

the younger generation will the seed of wars, we cant totally stop them but we can help to reduce it.

as u said as long people exist there will be racism,sexist and everything negative. Because Human is not a perfect creature.

They hate,love and other emotions, both positives and negatives yet those things are what made us a HUMAN.

Be yourself, teach younger generations that they need to respect other if they wanna be respected.

the younger generation will the seed of wars, we cant totally stop them but we can help to reduce it.

as u said as long people exist there will be racism,sexist and everything negative. Because Human is not a perfect creature.

They hate,love and other emotions, both positives and negatives yet those things are what made us a HUMAN.

I can do it but what about others? do you think only one or two person who isn't racist/sexist etc will make something better? 

I can do it but what about others? do you think only one or two person who isn't racist/sexist etc will make something better? 

as i told you...oh wait i havent...damn it.

Oh i think we got lots of people who are NOT racist/sexist, i think they have organization of it.

and each person do count.

And Cofee, i`m not sure about others but in my circles of friends, nobody is racist. We have chinese,Indians,Australians and Hongkongnese.

I could only say just be nice to everyone you meet, because first impression are always important. and those small things will make this shitty world better.