Noble Works Translation Project (COMPLETE Patch Released!)

Keisuke

Sorry, that would be a difficult matter to arrange. There are reasons for which translation groups tend to hold out until the end before release, and only release a common route or occasionally prologue patch at most. We even took time to contemplate whether it'd be beneficial to release the common route patch. Things would get very complicated if we were to constantly post our most recent progress, especially considering that all of our translators are scattered around different time zones.

In addition to that, the translation is just the larva stage of the final text. It would look horrible if we didn't take time to TLC, edit, and check. Although you might not mind mistranslations and grammatical faults, there are many who do, and it would sully the integrity of this translation if it were released prematurely. And we can't provide the progress to particular people who ask, because then a buttload more people would do so, and it would waste time and effort to distribute it.

However, since OriginalRen loves Hinata so much, we decided to drop all of our hard work for all the other routes and focus all of our attention on completing her route. This change will be effective immediately.

Thank you for your words of encouragement. :)

Quoted for truth.

Oh Fiddle-senpai, scold me some, too. ^^

KaYRIP1.png

Sorry, that would be a difficult matter to arrange. There are reasons for which translation groups tend to hold out until the end before release, and only release a common route or occasionally prologue patch at most. We even took time to contemplate whether it'd be beneficial to release the common route patch. Things would get very complicated if we were to constantly post our most recent progress, especially considering that all of our translators are scattered around different time zones.

In addition to that, the translation is just the larva stage of the final text. It would look horrible if we didn't take time to TLC, edit, and check. Although you might not mind mistranslations and grammatical faults, there are many who do, and it would sully the integrity of this translation if it were released prematurely. And we can't provide the progress to particular people who ask, because then a buttload more people would do so, and it would waste time and effort to distribute it.

However, because OriginalRen loves Hinata so much, we've benevolently decided to give her route's translator an extended vacation for his hard work.

Thank you for your words of encouragement. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry if it seems like progress has been slow, particularly on my part (Maya route). We were working on a certain cool feature that has now succeeded.

Furthermore, I was on a hiatus to take care of some unrelated business. Why did I not announce it? Because that would make people sad, and now you can bask in the happiness of my return to productivity without ever having realized that you were supposed to be sad! Hurrah!

But we're also doing some other shizzle at the moment, so don't expect any madd updatezzz for another few days.

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations for the progress :) I'm looking forward to playing this VN. 

Note: I read Fiddle's note but I liked it to annoy him hehehe

(It was actually a scam attempting to fool you into liking it. He's an erudite man where it concerns human psychology)

Downloading this patch as charity. You get +1 download. Enjoy.

Now, where did I put that garbage bin...?

(It was actually a scam attempting to fool you into liking it. He's an erudite man where it concerns human psychology)

Downloading this patch as charity. You get +1 download. Enjoy.

Now, where did I put that garbage bin...?

While my rapacious desire for fake Internet points serves as the basis for most of my actions, I am equally concerned about the grossly inaccurate and possibly drug-induced prediction of the release date. I loathe to become what I, formerly as a mere consumer and not a provider, once despised most: organizations that provide Pollyannaish estimations of their progress in order to stir interest among the public.

Guys, If we throw out the translations for H-scenes and make everyone use they're imagination for those parts we'll be done even faster. Lets be honest, who actually reads that. If you're reading whats in the little box instead of looking at the screen you must be pretty dedicated to literature written by some random guy probably not exactly qualified for writing literature ( assuming you're reading it in English). WHOS WITH ME.

Totally not saying this cause translating H scenes suck.

P.S. To avoid putting lies in your heads, I don't translate, I just pretend I do. Just ask Fiddle and Keisuke.

Guys, If we throw out the translations for H-scenes and make everyone use they're imagination for those parts we'll be done even faster. Lets be honest, who actually reads that. If you're reading whats in the little box instead of looking at the screen you must be pretty dedicated to literature written by some random guy probably not exactly qualified for writing literature ( assuming you're reading it in English). WHOS WITH ME.

Totally not saying this cause translating H scenes suck.

P.S. To avoid putting lies in your heads, I don't translate, I just pretend I do. Just ask Fiddle and Keisuke.

This seems like a stellar idea!

There's nothing I abhor more than being forced to "read" an insufferable H-Scene because someone had the idiotic idea of inserting somewhat meaningful dialogue into it.

P.S. The website certainly agrees.

This seems like a stellar idea!

There's nothing I abhor more than being forced to "read" an insufferable H-Scene because someone had the idiotic idea of inserting somewhat meaningful dialogue into it.

P.S. The website certainly agrees.

Well, I strongly disagree, and know one is forcing you to read anything. You can "alt" key through it. I for one DO read the H scenes and many others do as well.

Well, I strongly disagree, and know is forcing you to read anything. You can "alt" key through it. I for one DO read the H scenes and many others do as well.

Ah! But that is the problem. I skip H-Scenes all the time, but some of them have actual dialogue in them I might not want to miss, forcing me to put up with it.

Well, for this kind of game I don't really care, I think I'd skip them anyway.