Noble Works Translation Project (COMPLETE Patch Released!)

Keisuke

This is crazy fast progress. How many translators do you have on this?

As of now, we have... sort of six. Secchan translated the prologue and will apparently translate the bonus route, I translated the common route and will translate the Maya route, and we somewhat recently got an influx of enough translators to distribute one route each. Things are certainly a little more complicated than 1 person = 1 route and release, though.

Video Playlist: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7ivNNDDfsj5Ql9kRkp0aUE4Nzg&usp=drive_web

All of the videos for the complete common route preview of Noble Works have been uploaded to my Google Drive. Enjoy watching me play through the game!

Who is your favorite heroine?

Favorite: Maya, Akari and Sena

That is all I have to say... :)

Oh boy oh man oh golly gee willikers!

hC3tuzi.png

At last, the common route partial patch! Intensively reviewed by multiple sources for typo eradication and the removal of extremely trivial (and non-trivial) glitches. Centuries from now, this masterpiece will undoubtedly characterize the zeitgeist of our era.

Now go on and enjoy over 9000 lines of Yuzusoft glory!

Download the patch and shizzle right here.

*batteries not included

Czuf4Av.jpg

That is, until I have to get onto the Maya route and everything else...

In case you skipped this whole post, here's the link again: https://www.mediafire.com/?ky4tt78ffdf4ed8

As if you'd have to ask me.

I will say, however, that Hinata has risen in the ranks and has become my second favorite heroine. I wonder who could've possibly influenced that... ;)

Oh boy oh man oh golly gee willikers!

hC3tuzi.png

At last, the common route partial patch! Intensely reviewed by multiple sources for typo eradication and the removal of extremely trivial (and non-trivial) glitches. Centuries from now, this masterpiece will undoubtedly characterize the zeitgeist of our era.

Now go on and enjoy over 9000 lines of Yuzusoft glory!

Download the patch and shizzle right here.

*batteries not included

Czuf4Av.jpg

That is, until I have to get onto the Maya route and everything else...

In case you skipped this whole post, here's the link again: https://www.mediafire.com/?ky4tt78ffdf4ed8

And this is why I ordered this:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGD2-91735&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3DNoble+works%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

Just finished the common route, it was really good :D Out of curiosity... will there be anymore partial patch or will the next one conclude everything?

It will most likely have everything.

However, we're considering a final release without the Hinata route because OriginalRen would be very pleased with that. -_-

Added pre-patched to first post.

So uh... does this mean I should remove the links to this project from VNDB, since they forbid links to torrents?

You guys really should whip up your own project page for this even if it's just some quick and dirty wordpress.

So uh... does this mean I should remove the links to this project from VNDB, since they forbid links to torrents?

You guys really should whip up your own project page for this even if it's just some quick and dirty wordpress.

If we make a project page, can we link it to this page? Does VNDB allow links to links to torrents? -_- I mean, when you think about it, every link is a link that eventually leads to any other link. It's like how clicking the first link of every Wikipedia page will eventually take you to Philosophy.

Yeah, that would be fine. They even allow links to fuwanovel threads if they're the only official project page. But when the torrent is right there, I think that may be when it stops being okay, but who knows, I've been wrong in the past. They're more lax than I expect sometimes.

Also, I just kinda dislike projects directly associating with piracy in general, not for any particular ethical reasons but it opens up a whole other legal can of worms and gives companies all the more reason to start tossing out C&Ds.

Torrent link restored.

We have a website now (which is just the original post in website form), which allow us to be linked from vndb without breaking any of the rules. Our group also has a name now: The Oxford Comma is Superior Subs

I'm going to miss just simply being "the Noble Works team on Fuwanovel", but what are ya gonna do?