Noble Works Translation Project (COMPLETE Patch Released!)

Keisuke

So close yet so far :^)

I don't think I've mentioned it here, so I should inform everyone that we've recently been making plenty of progress in terms of editing and such. Therefore, although translation, the only thing we display, hasn't been progressing, you can rest easy knowing that there will be less time between the end of translation and the actual release, and thus the time you must wait for your fappings will be likewise the lesser.

So it will definitely be between October-November? (Octember :^D)

Could be October-December for all we know... I've begun carving lines on my dorm room's wall. Can't stop won't stop.

I've managed to fill my second wall in the room counting the days. Can't stop this :@

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The translation of Sena’s route is now complete! Credit to Solo Spieler and Secchan for their contributions and Fiddle for finishing it off.

sena.png

But today we have news even bigger than Sena’s mammaries. With this route complete, translation is now at 100%! Those of you who have been watching us intently have surely noticed some extended periods of little to no translation progress, and some of you have politely demanded an explanation for said periods, to which we replied that we had been checking/proofreading other routes in that time. Well, now you may assume that this information was accurate, because we’ve made so much progress in that regard that we will be able to release the full patch quite soon after the 100% translation that took place today: On December 24th!

Again, that’s December 24th, 2015, two days from now, Christmas Eve, the fourth anniversary of Yuzusoft’s original release of Noble☆Works.

From Keisuke and Fiddle: Thank you all for your support and patience.

You guys are terrible... You want me to spend 24th with Noble Works instead of my familly? Nah, really, thanks for your hard work, you'll make a lot of people happy with this release, me included ofc. At the beggining of December I didn't believed that you'll release patch this month, I was soo wrong :D 

Wow theoxfordcommaissuperiorsubs really is superior x)

Well anyway, you guys are great, tsundere fiddle was great, oxfordcommaissuperiorsubs was great.

I really loved the time I spent while reading you all, so thank you for all your time and your hardwork, I can hardly say how thankful I am.