Noble Works Translation Project (COMPLETE Patch Released!)

Keisuke

• 4 weeks later...

What's the estimate of the completion of this? I played the common route and loved it, just wanna do Maya's route already :@@

Fellow Maya lover, it's okay. We have a sickness, a sickness that can only be cured by breaking through Maya's rough exterior and being accepted into her tender embrace. The Oxford Comma is Superior Subs has in their possession the cure to this sickness, but it is being cruelly withheld from our wanting hands. We must stick together through these trying times, but we must do so with patience and virtue, for surely our salvation is close at hand.

Patience is a virtue. That being said... Shizuru's route has been fully translated! A big thanks to Dark Blank for getting started on it and a huge kudos to Fiddle for finishing it off.

eS4OMxI.png

We're almost there. Just one more route to trek.

Expect some downtime regarding translation progress during the next few weeks.

At this point, I'm going to say Shizuru as a character has overtaken Hinata at my #2 spot for best girl ranking, and although everyone on the team may will diagree with me, I believe her route is the best (with Maya's route in tow). It also contains the most entertaining h-scenes. Just my personal preference, though. I do have a strong feeling Shizuru will end up being Eclipsed's favorite character due to her likeness of Louise (from Zero no Tsukaima) during certain points.

Fiddle would like to reiterate that the above statement does not express the opinions of The Oxford Comma is Superior Subs as a whole, just that of our dictator.

Patience is a virtue. That being said... Shizuru's route has been fully translated! A big thanks to Dark Blank for getting started on it and a huge kudos to Fiddle for finishing it off.

eS4OMxI.png

We're almost there. Just one more route to trek.

Expect some downtime regarding translation progress during the next few weeks.

At this point, I'm going to say Shizuru as a character has overtaken Hinata at my #2 spot for best girl ranking, and although everyone on the team may will diagree with me, I believe her route is the best (with Maya's route in tow). It also contains the most entertaining h-scenes. Just my personal preference, though. I do have a strong feeling Shizuru will end up being Eclipsed's favorite character due to her likeness of Louise (from Zero no Tsukaima) during certain points.

Fiddle would like to reiterate that the above statement does not express the opinions of The Oxford Comma is Superior Subs as a whole, just that of our dictator.

I surely disagree with you my fellow comrade in the team for the best girl ranking 1st must be Sena due to her personality + maid + she is a huge pervert even though i didn't read her route yet 2nd comes Maya ofc with her cool beauty personality that switches to a very cute one at her route 3rd may be Shizuru but until i test you out the route i'll leave no further comment 4th is Akari well her route was enjoyable and her reactions to ecchi were fantastic and hilarious and i will put Hinata 5th even though i'm a LOLICON i didn't especially like the loli heroines in this game her route was way too typical as well as her reactions with no deep story or anything and a predictable ending but i'll say no more cause spoilers 

• 2 weeks later...

Fellow Maya lover, it's okay. We have a sickness, a sickness that can only be cured by breaking through Maya's rough exterior and being accepted into her tender embrace. The Oxford Comma is Superior Subs has in their possession the cure to this sickness, but it is being cruelly withheld from our wanting hands. We must stick together through these trying times, but we must do so with patience and virtue, for surely our salvation is close at hand.

High school is literally dumping Spanish down my throat where i wanted to learn Japanese there pfft, Not being able to choose language in HS is pain ;-; (gotta self-learn Japanese or take courses i guess)

Well i am more than happy to wait till December #_#

PS. i Hope Yuzusoft doesn't make this team's translation disappear (>.> like with staircasesubs)