Noble Works Translation Project (COMPLETE Patch Released!)

Keisuke

Please dont jinx your own Project. We cant let the yuzu curse continue!

Fortunately, I know how to counter it; the man who did the jinxing buys the man who pointed out the jinxing a drink; the man who pointed out the jinxing drinks it while listening to a proposition from the man who did the jinxing.

Random altered Pirates of the Caribbean quotes aside, great job, guys! ^_^  Have to say, I'm looking forward to reading this.  Really like the art style, and the scenario is pretty interesting, if not particularly unusual.  I actually like high school settings.

• 3 weeks later...

In order to ensure everyone that we're being productive, we've decided to make another picture depicting the size of a character's forehead.

twwRR0R.png

On that note, has anyone ever noticed the inordinate quantity of eyebrows(?) one may find on a given character? This is to say nothing of their proximity, or lack thereof, to the eyes, of course.

K7AZmIz.png

Speaking of Akari's forehead, we're making swell translation/editing/proofreading/whatever progress as always, but it isn't visible because of the way things are displayed. Strides of progress will be visible as far as the VNTLS is concerned within only weeks.

In order to ensure everyone that we're being productive, we've decided to make another picture depicting the size of a character's forehead.

twwRR0R.png

On that note, has anyone ever noticed the inordinate quantity of eyebrows(?) one may find on a given character? This is to say nothing of their proximity, or lack thereof, to the eyes, of course.

K7AZmIz.png

Speaking of Akari's forehead, we're making swell translation/editing/proofreading/whatever progress as always, but it isn't visible because of the way things are displayed. Strides of progress will be visible as far as the VNTLS is concerned within only weeks.

If you do this to Hinata, I will literally murder you and your entire project.

• 2 weeks later...

Noble☆Works Translation One-Year Anniversary Update

"That's one small step for Yuzusoft translation projects. One giant leap for moege-kind." - Fiddle

July 19, a day that will live in infamy. Also, the one-year anniversary of the first project of The Oxford Comma is Superior Subs: Noble☆Works!

In case you've been living under a rock during the better part of the year, our progress for this particular project has come quite a ways. The most intensive stage of our translation/checking/editing/eatingdoritos/proofreading/whatever has advanced to such a point that the only routes left to finish are Shizuru and Sena. Even though there have not been any signs of visible progress lately, rest assured we are hard at work on things related to the project, like forehead analysis, for example.

That said, it's time to get more hyped than Shizuru at a shogi tournament.

Tnojho6.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I did it with

deepdreamit, basically selecting the eyes filter once and the animals filter twice. I like how it gave her a nose, probably by accident. But what I like most of all is the dog. Once you see it you can't unsee it.

As for why, well, I saw the site at random today and my immediate first thought was "hey, I can make originalren real mad with this." I swear that's not usually on my mind but it just happened.