Noble Works Translation Project (COMPLETE Patch Released!)

Keisuke

I'm not going to get into what could start a flame war if its discussion were to progress, but just know that all the h-scenes are gonna be translated. Even lines of such advanced literary mastery as:

「ずずず、んくぅ、んじゅぷ、じゅぽじゅぽ、んじゅぷ、じゅずず」

(lit. "Zuzuzu, nkuu, njupu, jupojupo, njupo, juzuzu.")

If another translator decides not to translate an h-scene of his route, then I'll step in. That's only partly because I'm worried about how Secchan will translate his. -_-

guess i´m bit degenerated, cause i enjoy reading h-scenes in most vn´s.
but seriously, they´re one of the main reason why i get to laugh my ass of like in majikoi, demonbane and kono oozora

where ageha gets banged into oblivion

Guys, If we throw out the translations for H-scenes and make everyone use they're imagination for those parts we'll be done even faster. Lets be honest, who actually reads that. If you're reading whats in the little box instead of looking at the screen you must be pretty dedicated to literature written by some random guy probably not exactly qualified for writing literature ( assuming you're reading it in English). WHOS WITH ME.

Totally not saying this cause translating H scenes suck.

P.S. To avoid putting lies in your heads, I don't translate, I just pretend I do. Just ask Fiddle and Keisuke.

Stop complaining about h-scenes and get back to translating. It's not like we gave you that much to do. :P

Pro-tip: Use both hands when translating. It'll go by faster.

Normally, I don't bump the thread every time we update the current translation status, but I thought it was worth noting that our Hinata translator recently returned from hiatus and since then the translation progress of Hinata's route has jumped 20% (~2,000 lines) over the course of just one week. I know there's at least one person on this forum who will be happy to hear about that.

Normally, I don't bump the thread every time we update the current translation status, but I thought it was worth noting that our Hinata translator recently returned from hiatus and since then the translation progress of Hinata's route has jumped 20% (~2,000 lines) over the course of just one week. I know there's at least one person on this forum who will be happy to hear about that.

I don't think that Grisaia no Kajitsu was good.

Just dropping by to let you know you're not alone in your love to take a look at stats, old posts and messing with people. 

Now, if only I had an unlike button...

Oh yeah, I also played the entire common route, since I downloaded it for charity and all. Didn't notice any real typos, which is way more than I can say for other partial translations I've been taking a look at.

Much praise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for double post;

Is there a decided date on when this VN is going to be translated?

Our top executives have promptly discussed your inquiry. The following is a report listing the highlights of our discussions.

Board Chairman Keisuke says, "15/15/15." Senior Executive Fiddle disapproves of this estimate because he feels that the American style of writing dates is superior, and the prior format clearly goes against it.

Board Chairman Keisuke says, "Translations are no longer a goal we worked towards; they're now decided," and subsequently, "I'm 'The Decider.'" The board obsequiously concurs.

Board Chairman Keisuke says, "We hope to finish this translation before we die. We feel that this is a realistic goal." Some anonymous members disagree.

Senior Executive Secchan reasserts his love for maids.

Board Chairman Keisuke says, "Same date as Dracu-Riot"

Senior Executive Fiddle estimates the release date to be 2/14/15 in celebration of Valentine's Day. The board iterates that this date is in the past, citing incidentally that he sucks at estimating things, but his optimism only increases.

Results are conclusively inconclusive.

Board Chairman Keisuke says, "Same date as Dracu-Riot"

If this happened, the collective VN community would literally shit bricks out of astonishment, excitement, and pure ecstasy. The day would forever be remembered as "Double Dracu: Noble Riot" with both Fuwa and reddit's VN section simultaneously crashing.  Hundreds of souls would ascend to heaven causing minor economic loss in the english VN community.