Noble Works Translation Project (COMPLETE Patch Released!)

Keisuke

Torrent link restored.

We have a website now (which is just the original post in website form), which allow us to be linked from vndb without breaking any of the rules. Our group also has a name now: The Oxford Comma is Superior Subs

I'm going to miss just simply being "the Noble Works team on Fuwanovel", but what are ya gonna do?

Sorry, I forgot about the no torrent link rule for VNDB. Nice work around

Just hit me up again once you want another version done, though if its just the xp3 file needing replaced, I can probably just add in something that makes it easy to replace until final release.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, first off, I should remind you that only the common route patch is out, so Maya's route will be in Japanese.

To get to it, though,

Take the job

I guess she's average...

-either one-

Well, if possible...

-either one-

-either one-

I'll introduce you to somebody else

Endure it

Watch

Accompany Maya until she leaves

Unfortunately, I must decline

Well-shaped breasts

-any one-

Tests are worse

Sorry, but this time is...

-either one-

She should be all right

Remember that there's a button that skips to the next choice to the top-right of the chat window.

I'm planning to make a walkthrough once we finish the full translation.

The common route ends at the party yes? Does that mean if u get to dance with maya-chi (for example) you get to her route? 

The common route ends at the party yes? Does that mean if u get to dance with maya-chi (for example) you get to her route? 

Yes, the common route ends after the party. However, it branches off during the party, so you will get to enjoy the Maya and others' dance scene before everything becomes Japanese balderdash.

i am very exited for this. i haven't played the common route patch yet, but just from looking at the heroines on vndb i can tell i'm going to enjoy it. especially nagamitsu maya, i really like her character design. it seems that she has the longest route as well, which is great

edit: downloading the torrent provided in the op right now

edit 2: is the torrent patched with 1.02?

Edited by Schnarf

i am very exited for this. i haven't played the common route patch yet, but just from looking at the heroines on vndb i can tell i'm going to enjoy it. especially nagamitsu maya, i really like her character design. it seems that she has the longest route as well, which is great

edit: downloading the torrent provided in the op right now

edit 2: is the torrent patched with 1.02?

The pre-patch torrent is, dare I say it? Pre-patched!

So yes, assuming nothing was Fiddled with behind the scenes, that torrent should include the latest release.

Hi everyone ! I was wondering if it's possible to post the ongoing translation of some character ( Akari and sena in particularly ) ?

Thanks a lot for your hard work , We, users, appreciate a lot and are very thankfull for your dedication.

I found your post very funny because I totally read it with the voice of your avatar ! XD. I mean... I'm not sure who your avatar is but according to her chara-design,she looks like the kind of girl who may look cold and heartless but deep inside she is truely gentle and very kind , usually a class rep or a senpai ~~

...Maybe I should slow down on the VN ^_^'