[Project] VNs to Upload

Tay

Hello everybody,

With the upcoming Coμ - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku release (Comyou), I'm reminded that I need some help. I'm looking for help compiling a list of VNs recently completed/released which have not been uploaded.

Which VN releases have we missed in the last few months? Please help us out! The name of the VN and any other info you can provide (translation group, link, etc.) is appreciated.

Doesn't Okami's list include most of the recently translated visual novels?

I'm a sucker for lists, I've always been, so I can help with that. Not so good at searching and hunting though. But, could you explain better what exactly it is that you need help with?

If you notice a VN that is missing, let the staff know.

But I believe we managed to upload all of them, zaka and kendjin were working on lot of them for testing pre-installed versions and such.

I see Lamune partial is still not available on the main site (though someone linked a pre-patched version somewhere on this forum). Unless we don't upload partials anymore.

EDIT: found the thread

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/5338-lamune-partial/?hl=%2Blamune+%2Bpartial

The torrent here only has a file that lets you unlock H-scenes but not translate them, which Pabloc recently released a new patch for.

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/5316-lamune-patch-announcements/?p=133328

The only fully translated VNs from 2014 that aren't on fuwa (And aren't official translations or nukiges) are Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side: 3rd Story (PSP) and White Album 2 ~introductory chapter~ true it's up for debate if second one should be considered full patch or partial (as it's not yet edited and version that they are translating is the one that has introductory chapter & closing chapter bounded in one).

Doesn't Okami's list include most of the recently translated visual novels?

Not just most it includes all fully translated VNs that are not nukiges. But there is no partial patches there.

If you notice a VN that is missing, let the staff know.

But I believe we managed to upload all of them, zaka and kendjin were working on lot of them for testing pre-installed versions and such.

Do you mean older ones too? If so there are for sure atleast a few titles that are missing.

Do you mean older ones too? If so there are for sure atleast a few titles that are missing.

I'm referring to 2nd half 2013 - present day. (and thanks, everybody)

I'm referring to 2nd half 2013 - present day. (and thanks, everybody)

If we were to trust vndb...

...then I can guarantee (pretty much) that from 2013-06-28 forward, there aren't many games that could really be uploaded to the site. I went through every single Japanese game on there. If the translation was started before that date It's outside my search area, so there should still be quite a few more.

Bellow is a list of stuff I found:

->TRANSLATION TBA  (That means it could either float or sink, if there's anything here you want, you better pray)
Shiny Days, by Sekai and JAST - As it is official, it will likely be finished.

Clover Days, by Yakusoku Translations.

Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki, by a random guy on the internet.

Fukai ni Nemuru Oujo no Abaddon, by the other lonesome guy on the internet.

Tenbin no La DEA. ~Ikusa Megami MEMORIA~, by a machine translator, with some adjustments. Has a patch out.

Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort, by yet another guy.

Jooubachi no Oubou, by a couple of friends - From the looks of it, this one might literally be just the beginning before the OP, as they seem to have issues with hacking. It does have a patch out though.

Summer Days, by... noone? 0verflow said there'd be one, but it's nowhere to be seen.

Cocoro@Function, by Gokurousama Translations

Si-Nis-Kanto -Shijou no Sora-, by Skein Translation Team

Magical Marriage Lunatics!!, by a bunch of magical marriage lunatics

Yahari Game demo Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru, by a guy on youtube - This one's just a translation on youtube, not an actual patch for a visual novel. Still, it does cover some of the visual novel.

Amairo IsleNauts, by Sakura-subs

Musu Make (NSFW), by "the awesome HF modders" - This one has got an actual patch out.

->TRANSLATION COMPLETE

Otomaid @ Cafe, by Lv1 Translations

I also sent some more to Okami and Tom so they could put them in their lists. Android and iOS games, mostly. 

P.S. I don't know if this was much use, but I'll continue going through vndb over the next couple of weeks and dropping more titles in this thread here.

There is the "leaked" version of Fate Hollow Ataraxia that is not supported by the "translators", if anyone has anyone interest in that. I'm personally against it, but it's definitely an option if we're on the train "any translation is better than no translation". (Kind of a slap in the face to the people who were working on this project though, although you can claim they did have it coming to them with open source) 

The translators had not made much progress prior to the leak for a considerable amount of time, and given the leak, it's quite likely they'll make even less. There are definitely some considerable problems at some points with the leaked patch though (straight machine translation-level stuff) 

Hi, there. I'm currently managing the FHA project. You don't have to guess, anyone working on this will happily answer any questions.

The project was taken over by a new team on June 15,  made of a mix between the unofficial members and surviving official members. We don't control TLWiki, the person who does (ranma) is MIA.

As of right now, progress is 88%.

The active thread for the project is here: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5046-Fate-Hollow-Ataraxia-Translation-Patches

Updates are weekly.

• 3 weeks later...