Which colo(u)r do you want?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which colo(u)r do you want?

• Light Blue - the choice of members who love Fuwanovel and have good taste
    • Gold
    • Totally Awesome Fabulous Pink
    • Don't Care

This poll is closed to new votes

This is not a democracy, Nosebleed. This is a discussion of uniform for our royal guard/secret police. We'll keep at this for another 12 hours or so until we ultimately go back to light blue or you all convince me that pink is a legitimate option.

Sorry, that was a joke and didn't come across very clear. Thanks a ton for your input. I think we came up with some great options.

:( I laughed, mainly when you said this is not a democracy. it was pretty slight though

Since were on it, it is possible to sort it as well? Like Admins go first and so on? or Alphabetical?

I don't see any options at least on the posting interface, if anything Tay would have to be the one to look into that ~_~

My arguments:

• Batman's right -- pink is close to red. That's not necessarily a good thing if the purpose is to both highlight and differentiate the two for the members
  • I think the light blue looks good because it does
  • I think the gold option looks nice because it was what I tried first

Now, I'm not going to say that those members who vote light blue will gain my favor and get preferential treatment... but...  ;)

Have a good night everybody, thanks again for the discussion.

Now, I'm not going to say that those members who vote light blue will gain my favor and get preferential treatment... but...   ;)

The majority is speaking in favor of pink right now Tay. You won't sway the will of the masses this way!

...I don't have any rational argument to propose in favor of one color or another by the way. I don't think it makes a huge difference and it seems pretty trivial. But the internet is all about fighting over trivial things after all.

Jokes aside

Pink doesn't look good, it's close to red, not that easy to read and stands out too much, light blue is the way to go.

The argument is that colours need to be changed to make admins and mods easier to distinguish, right? So why would you then turn around and make the admins and mods similar colours?

Green blue and red is a good diversity. I would prefer dark blue to light, but if light blue is all we have then that gets my vote 

I want to change my opinion regarding blue.

When i checked on my computer, blue was blending in with green too much.

On my tablet however it's a nice color that separates itself from green enough.

I think this was due to my laptop's luminosity, which is lower than my tablet's, that was making light blue blend in too much.

I don't mind blue now if you don't want pink.

Still think pink is more fabulous though.

Still tied eh? That poll is close... Too close... Gotta make this a Russian election and go create some fake accounts before Tay wakes up.

... >.> ... <.< ...  c: ... nobody is gonna do that ... ... nobody ...

You say fabulous, I say treasonous and gaudy. And when the vote goes my way, and Down and Nosebleed are executed for opposing the will of the Emperor, the 7 or so pink supporters still living can cry (all the time) in this institution.

Joking aside, here are the two colors for people's reference. I switched the live-colors to pink to give everybody one last glimpse.

#3898ff - Light Blue

#FC0FC0 - Pink

Feel free to vote. I'll close it eventually. 

No matter how you look at it, it looks great and impossible to get confused with the red:

r56TEy2.png

And when the vote goes my way, and Down and Nosebleed are executed for opposing the will of the Emperor, the 7 or so pink supporters still living can http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4.

We'll flee before that and make our own revolutionary movement. I would have joined Batman's but you probably already got him and replaced him with a dupe who's posting above. Or Steve's but he seems to think I'm evil.

I've got pretty bad eyesight. My habit of reading in the dark (I think) has led me to needing some really thick glasses. But to me, the pink and red blend in on this page: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

I'm no 50 year old man but that page hurts my eyes at the moment. And I can't distinguish between them. Utterly terrible in my opinion.

/sb literally calls me old aswell yet again.

changed my vote after seeing the pink. 

the blue looks better even if i like to have pink everywhere. 

and pink pulls more of my attention more then the red.

I meant Rookie. Not you :P I think Rooke is actually in his 50's. 

In the end, I do think Blue looks nicer. It stands out just enough on both my phone and computer. The pink is also nice, but stands out too much.