Which colo(u)r do you want?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which colo(u)r do you want?

• Light Blue - the choice of members who love Fuwanovel and have good taste
    • Gold
    • Totally Awesome Fabulous Pink
    • Don't Care

This poll is closed to new votes

I like the light blue quite well, actually.  Bit late to the party and haven't seen the other colors, though...

Personally, as long as the mods are connecting to the community, I don't think special colors will separate them from the userbase much.  I'm for the change in-general, but it depends on how much the mods communicate and diversify themselves into the community (Which is very true on a wide scale in this case.)

This light blue does blend in with the green a lot which makes it hard to distinguish, even if it's a pretty color on its own.

The orange has so far been the best out of all imo.

If you think the first orange is hard to see there's the slightly darker orange Nayleen suggested (#e9761c)

Also the pros of orange would be that it goes kind of like a health bar:

Red > Orange > Green

Isn't that harmonious?

But let's wait for the pink, can't make a call without the color everyone wants.

Pink edition incoming.

I will lead a rebellion if I dont get pink clad moderators. 

Wolf! Wolf!

EDIT: 

Tried #ff51ed. Not so much a fan.

Other suggestions? Other pinks?

I think this site might help.

If you select "Shades" and then pick a color it gives you 5 different shades of that color with the respective hexadecimal values.

You can play with other options too if you want.

Some shades of pink for demonstration purposes

And might as well do orange

I think this site might help.

If you select "Shades" and then pick a color it gives you 5 different shades of that color with the respective hexadecimal values.

Some shades of pink for demonstration purposes

Yeah, that's the one I use for color schemes/coloring. It's a good suggestion!

If anybody wants to make suggestions, I'm up for trying them. You'll have to put them forward, though -- you may be warming me to the idea of a moderator color, but I still have to drag my feet for show.

I think everyone here is pretty dead set on pink (wether it's for the lulz or if they're serious)

I don't really mind either way, we just have to find a shade most people like now.

Would it be better if it were closer to purple or do we want to keep it more pink?

PS: We look like old ladies picking from 50 shades of the same color of courtains.

PS: We look like old ladies picking from 50 shades of the same color of courtains.

I want someone to find the pinkest of pink. I'm talking Plato here -- the actual pink that corporeal instances of pink aspire to. I want someone to find the deepest, most true pink on the internet. 

The people will accept nothing less.

To help us select a shade of pink here are the lyrics to Nico's theme song with a gradient of pink varying from the pinkest of pink to purple. (10 points to gryffindor if you can read it.)

!
!

!

? 

!

!

? 

?

I don't know how more helpful I can get other than to give you over 20 shades of pink to chose from.

I guess tiredness and/or too much pink is affecting my perception of color.

How about the Barbie Pink? (In 2 seconds you'll be singing Barbie Girl in your head. No Exceptions)

Not too bright, not too dark, still pink.

It's hard to distinguish pink from red to begin with unless you go for the lighter pinks.

just pick a god damn pink already!

We've gone through four pinks already. Don't blame us for not having your act together and missing them.

Why don't YOU cough up a suggestion, Mr. Revolution Leader?

Edit: I should probably be nicer to you on the forums. New members wouldn't know our history and how everything I say is said with <3

just pick a god damn pink already!

We've gone through four pinks already. Don't blame us for not having your act together and missing them.

Why don't YOU cough up a suggestion, Mr. Revolution Leader?

Pink. It needs to be pink. 

:D

I'm still proposing to change the usergroup from "Moderator" to "Mahou Modoreeta" or something if we really go with pink

... somewhat at least

... or at least I find it funny >.>