Showing posts a user has liked in the user profile

Currently, there's an option in the user profile labeled "Likes" which allows you to view all the posts that user has made that have been upvoted by at least one person.  I propose an additional field labeled "Liked" which allows you to view all the posts that user has upvoted.  I think this would be an intriguing addition that would allow you to follow your friends and view the content they found especially noteworthy.  It would also have the side-effect of encouraging greater usage of the upvote feature. This appears straightforward to implement because there's already a log within each post of every user that has liked that post.

FYI -- IPB is going to be getting a big update soon. I'll look into this, but I'm taking my time adding forum functionality until I better understand the upcoming changes. Things like this proposal may be baked into the new version.

Sounds good.  I hope they improve the post auto-formatting so it isn't so infuriating to edit posts with quotes.

I submitted a 3 page suggestion list to Invision when they asked for feedback for the next version. Both of these were on there.

I'll follow up when I learn more.