Adding Nicovideo embedding on the forums?

I've wondered this on a couple occasions but does Fuwanovel not support Nicovideo embedding?

I've wanted to embed a few videos from Nicovideo before but had to give the URL instead because I couldn't find a way to embed them in the post.

Not saying it's a major hindrance since there aren't that many videos being posted on a daily basis but since we have youtube and Vimeo support (not sure if there are any others, these are just the ones I tested) I thought Nicovideo would be a nice addition since it's rather popular.

Or maybe there's already a way to do it and I just haven't figured it out, if so I'd appreciate if you told me.

Just thought I'd share this since we're in the Fuwa remodeling spirit lately. Thoughts?

Doesn't nico require logging in to view anyway?

It does, but you can view the embeded version if you're logged in already, it takes 5 seconds to make an account if you don't have one, and then you always leave it on (or you can log out, but who logs out these days)

If i was tech savvy i'd gladly try to help, but unfortunately that's not the case, i'm just suggesting it as an addition, don't know if it's possible or not, hopefully someone can help further in that department.

But Nicovideo has html embedding so i would assume it can be embedded even here.

You can still use a link if you want to though, just like you can with YouTube links, i'm just wondering if we could have the option to embed it if we wanted to.

If you use a url you have to open a new tab and login.

If you have the video embedded in the post you don't need to leave the same tab.

The login factor is the same, it's just more handy to be able to do everything in one tab.

You can also use the embedded version to go to a new tab too if you don't want the embedded version at all so the embedded version itself can also act as a url.

This won't change anything, it's just adding a feature you don't need to use if you don't want to.