What type of music are you all into ?

Kaguya

I don't listen to music much. I mostly prefer movie/anime soundtracks that sound 'epic' and pump up your adrenaline (TDK soundtrack, for example), or soundtracks that are emotional and tearjerking. I guess you could also call these 'mood songs.'

I do like a number of specific titles that aren't soundtracks though, such as

• 4 weeks later...

This question just kinda got my interest fire up. The reason? Well I for one have a really weird taste in music. Well at least that's what the people around me say.. I think they are right. I have not even found the right name to the genre of music I listen to yet :o. They are basically instrumental music used in movies. So maybe "Movie music" would be the appropriate term :) My favorite artist group so far is "Two steps from Hell". 

So I'd like to know what you guys enjoy listening to.. ? :)

This question just kinda got my interest fire up. The reason? Well I for one have a really weird taste in music. Well at least that's what the people around me say.. I think they are right. I have not even found the right name to the genre of music I listen to yet :o. They are basically instrumental music used in movies. So maybe "Movie music" would be the appropriate term :) My favorite artist group so far is "Two steps from Hell". 

So I'd like to know what you guys enjoy listening to.. ? :)

vocaloid only vocaloid

I was raised on classic rock.

When i was in high school I went through a post hardcore/metal phase.

Nowadays I enjoy trance/house stuff. I even go to raves when I get the chance. Raves are quite fun, everyone should go to at least one.

PLUR~

Here's some back alley stuff that was made in Seattle

https://soundcloud.com/powermitten/scream-and-shout

Well, I was raised on The Beatles and Joni Mitchell, was eventually introduced to Daft Punk in high school, further explored house and got interested in disco, and started looking into EDM.  I also enjoy some good swing and 50s big band music (thank you, Fallout 3).

hey i love daft punk  B)

I know that feel, bro.  I think I have every one of their albums besides Musique Vol. 1, Human After All, and Alive 1997.  Plan to purchase them as soon as I can.  Ever heard Stardust's Music Sounds Better With You?   Thomas Bangalter was part the trio that made it, along with Alan Braxe and Benjamin Diamond.  It sounds divine with the base turned up.

Here's a link:

I was raised on classic rock.

When i was in high school I went through a post hardcore/metal phase.

Nowadays I enjoy trance/house stuff. I even go to raves when I get the chance. Raves are quite fun, everyone should go to at least one.

PLUR~

Here's some back alley stuff that was made in Seattle

https://soundcloud.com/powermitten/scream-and-shout

Well it looks like how my taste of music changed too. I am more into the hardcore/hardstyle than house though. I still enjoy rock sometimes.

• 1 month later...