Which alignment are you?

So being a fan of VNs makes us evil, huh... so could anyone figure a way to determine what brand of evil alignment (Neutral, Lawful, or Chaotic) we each fall into according to our genres of choice?

I am definitely lawful evil, not only do I enforce the 3d-sex ban, but I also have standards in 2d that everyone has to follow, flat girls, cute lolis and all that. I will do anything to spread the loli love!

VN-players are chaotic neutral or true neutral for the most part, lol.

What? Can't I be lawful good? I wanna be a paladin so I can eviscerate people with my shining sword of justice whenever my magic alignment detector tells me someone is evil!

Jokes aside, I think I fall into neutral evil. Order and chaos don't matter, all other humans are tools to get what I want (in the case of everyone at fuwanovel, entertainment) and after I got that, they're disposable. Life is much easier if you think like that.

Before any questions, I do remind you all that moderators cannot derail threads. We only take them in a better direction. :ph34r:

What? Can't I be lawful good? I wanna be a paladin so I can eviscerate people with my shining sword of justice whenever my alignment radar tells me someone is evil!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oRiWJWXVPM

It was either that or propose my lawful good cleric join in with his infidel smashing mace of judgement :lol:

Wait, how did this thread get on this topic again? Maybe we should start setting up handrails to try and keep threads from getting so derailed? Ah, who cares? I'm just gonna go with it.  :rolleyes:

I would think of myself as sort of neutral good.

By the way, someone needs to go and start and start an actual thread for what alignment everyone in our fuwa-family considers them self to belong to . ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Well I noticed in a recent D&D comic they just put "Lawful" and "Chaotic" for alignments, so I'm guessing that's the norm for the current edition...I admit I haven't really played D&D in a while, the most recent brush being reading through Pathfinder's monster manuals and those used the typical alignment names

Everyone's understanding of D&D alignment are outdated :/.

I don't actually play D&D, it's just the one I'm most used to.  It might be more complex mechanically, but it's superior in terms of personal expression than just 'lawful' or 'chaotic.'

I didn't mean to sound anal about it  :P . Just poking fun.

Most people's understanding of the alignment system here came from F/SN anyway. One thing they made up on their own is Chaotic Insane, and the misuse of Chaotic Good for characters who are more Lawful Evil/Neutral and Chaotic Neutral. 

But yeah the new system doesn't have 9 alignments anymore :P. It's cut down to only 5. 

Didn't mean to imply that, I was genuinely curious since like I said I haven't played D&D in a while :P

So does the alignment reduction do anything to help with situations like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8Ubesn9GA

Honestly, screw alignment lol. It just gets in the way of everything. The alignment reduction is supposed to give people more fluid options but it's about as accurate as describing someone as right wing, centrist or left wing.