Change the position of the "Sign Out" button on forums?

As of now, the current Sign-Out button is directly above the forum tabs on the site.  This has led to accidentally signing out on a few occasions while attempting to navigate the site.

It isn't anything large, but hopefully it won't be too difficult to change.

I never signed out by accident, and the screen I'm using is quite small. How do you even manage to accomplish that on a daily basis?

Well, maybe it's because it never was a problem to me, but I think it'd be bothersome to change it now. Having to adjust for these small changes can be annoying sometimes.

I never signed out by accident, and the screen I'm using is quite small. How do you even manage to accomplish that on a daily basis?

I do it very frenquently on my tablet and somewhat frequently on my computer.

Just move your cursor a bit to the right and you sign out, it happens.

Irony: I just signed out checking my notifications a few minutes ago.

Well, maybe it's because it never was a problem to me, but I think it'd be bothersome to change it now. Having to adjust for these small changes can be annoying sometimes.

This, I really don't get how do people managed to signed out by accident at all, much less often, and on daily basis :blink: ..... seriously?

My thumb is big and hits the sign out button by accident sometimes when I'm browsing Fuwa on my tablet. Or I'm just moving my mouse too fast and accidently click it. Regardless of reason i'm just saying it happens to some of us.

I don't think it's that big of a deal since i just sign in after so I don't care much wether it stays there or not but if the button were to be put in a place where it can't be clicked accidently when checking your notifications it would be nice. It's one of those small things that don't impact your life but still sometimes make you go "*sigh* not again..".

If it were changed it would help members that never sign out (like me), and those who want to sign out just need to move the cursor to a slightly different position. And everyone is happy.

My thumb is big and hits the sign out button by accident sometimes when I'm browsing Fuwa on my tablet. Or I'm just moving my mouse too fast and accidently click it. Regardless of reason i'm just saying it happens to some of us.

I don't think it's that big of a deal since i just sign in after so I don't care much wether it stays there or not but if the button were to be put in a place where it can't be clicked accidently when checking your notifications it would be nice. It's one of those small things that don't impact your life but still sometimes make you go "*sigh* not again..".

If it were changed it would help members that never sign out (like me), and those who want to sign out just need to move the cursor to a slightly different position. And everyone is happy.

This.

For me it mostly happens when I'm browsing the forums - since I use the toolbar to navigate, a habit picked up from other forums, sliding the mouse a few pixels above usually results in a log out.

Seems most of the things here have been a result of tablet use.

Mouse master race xD You and your thumbs xD

Can't say it ever happened to me, the buttons are large enough for me.

Anyways I would recommend asking someone for an userscript, but I am not sure how to run userscripts on tablet (can you even run browser with addons there?).

• 5 months later...

I do it very frenquently on my tablet and somewhat frequently on my computer.

Just move your cursor a bit to the right and you sign out, it happens.

Irony: I just signed out checking my notifications a few minutes ago.

Sausage fingers :P

Ive never hit it then again I don't mindlessly click either