Yumiko Sakaki route praise thread?

Honestly, Yumiko's route was ironically the most realistic in some parts (dat jet chickened out) and i thought there was a lot more valid buildup on how they got so close together. It made up for the disappointment we know as Makina's route.Yumiko pics in here for days though, might run out of *insert famous tissue brand product placement here*

Someone in the comments says Meikyuu is 80 percent translated? Does anyone know if there's any truth to that?

Sorry to say, but that's a load.  koestl, the translator that completed the Kajitsu fan TL patch and started on Meikyuu's, was hired by Manga Gamer to TL Ourai no Gahkthun.  Last I heard, Meikyuu was only 7% complete, but he said that he'd get back to it after he finished with Ourai no Gahkthun.

Mah source

Oh, a Yumiko pic:

Fuwa won't let me directly post the image  >.>

so this thread is basically a photo dump thread at the moment eh?

my_valentines_by_gintokiyamato-d76f1ro.p

Someone in the comments says Meikyuu is 80 percent translated? Does anyone know if there's any truth to that?

sorry to disappoint you but it's a big fat lie it's only at 7% and it's gonna be that way for a while

Sorry to say, but that's a load.  koestl, the translator that completed the Kajitsu fan TL patch and started on Meikyuu's, was hired by Manga Gamer to TL Ourai no Gahkthun.  Last I heard, Meikyuu was only 7% complete, but he said that he'd get back to it after he finished with Ourai no Gahkthun.

Mah source

Oh, a Yumiko pic:

Fuwa won't let me directly post the image  >.>

Well in the rumor mill it is said since Koestl was also approached by Sekai project to be part of the Grisaia no Kajitsu commercial translation, if Kajitsu does well enough Meikyuu will also be done by him as an official release. But as I said it's all but rumors and speculations.

Honestly, Yumiko's route was ironically the most realistic in some parts (dat jet chickened out) and i thought there was a lot more valid buildup on how they got so close together. It made up for the disappointment we know as Makina's route.Yumiko pics in here for days though, might run out of *insert famous tissue brand product placement here*

Makina's route overall was the second best, her route only disappointed in her "good" end which I have raged about a lot on how it ended. Otherwise, in my opinion, it was a great route only beaten by Amane's route. Note that I am speaking about routes and not characters.

Makina's route overall was the second best, her route only disappointed in her "good" end which I have raged about a lot on how it ended. Otherwise, in my opinion, it was a great route only beaten by Amane's route. Note that I am speaking about routes and not characters.

Yeah, her good end was so ridiculously stupid.  No way in hell Yuuji would've let that happen, even if they needed money.

Well, it's now official.  I've run out of Yumiko pics to post that aren't crappy deviantART posts.  This was the last thing I found in the search, using the keywords "yumiko grisaia":

spartan.jpg

Yeah, her good end was so ridiculously stupid.  No way in hell Yuuji would've let that happen, even if they needed money.

Well, it's now official.  I've run out of Yumiko pics to post that aren't crappy deviantART posts.  This was the last thing I found in the search, using the keywords "yumiko grisaia":

spartan.jpg

Don't underestimate me, i can still fap to this. 

Amane's route was quite the entertaining one, albeit my crotch was off limits for 3 days after finishing. I absolutely loved the plot................yup... definitely the plot.

spartan.jpg

hmmmmmmmm taco should photoshop yumiko's head in the pic the results would be astonishing 

I'm interested in something, #1 Who is Taco they sound delicious. But honestly i fail to see how this could backfire in any possible way

crunchytaco is a "taco" who  knows  who likes eating tacos and who doesn't and apparently he ages differently than Palestinians

and yes this is the best idea ever