Yumiko Sakaki route praise thread?

I think I said this before, but even though Grisaia is my favorite VN I won't care for the anime nor do I care for the manga. I just can't seem to enjoy adaptations of this nature. It will be good for the Grisaia series as a whole since it will reach a much broader audience, but I don't feel like it will appeal to me.

I think I said this before, but even though Grisaia is my favorite VN I won't care for the anime nor do I care for the manga. I just can't seem to enjoy adaptations of this nature. It will be good for the Grisaia series as a whole since it will reach a much broader audience, but I don't feel like it will appeal to me.

meh i don't have high hopes either it's probably gonna be a fail but the VN was amazing so the anime is still worth a shot imo

meh i don't have high hopes either it's probably gonna be a fail but the VN was amazing so the anime is still worth a shot imo

I agree with you and madvanced.  I don't doubt that they'll try to do a good job, but any adaptation of Kajitsu that isn't the VN will fall short, IMO.  They're either gonna have to kill off characters to justify Yuuji switching girls or have a harem ending.  I love Kajitsu the way it is  <3

But honestly guys, Even if they manage to make the anime what would the plot be about ? 

I'm finding it hard to brain storm a suitable one that would incorporate the other heroines.

Dunno.  I thought that, if they had the money and time, they could have each heroine have her own season, and pretty much just have it be a completely accurate depiction of the Kajitsu routes, but I doubt that'll happen.  People always deviate from the source material when they make it into a movie/TV show/anime  >.>