Heya

Night

Hello to everyone here, someone recommended this site to me but I won't tell her name because she said so.

so I guess I'll introduce myself here since this is an introduction thread.

I've been lurking in this site for a while now... (not the forums, the main site, downloading and seeding most of the time)

and I just found out last week that there's actually a forum here (screw you bookmark button, why didn't you tell me?)

anyway I already read too many VNs so enumerating here is just a bother (yes, I'm that lazy)

well, my genre was Drama, Romance and Comedy, though I enjoy almost any genre, I appreciate just those three~

I can read a few japanese but not that fluent (I still need a dictionary) so almost all of my playlist wasn't here (but man, I'm lucky that I found a working Clannad torrent)

Lately I've been reading too many Yuri's... I wonder why? probably there's something wrong with me, but still I enjoy them~ I mean, the feel is different, it's fun watching the life of those girls without the interruption of a guy so I'm currently seeding the Kiss for the Petals series (they are a series right?)... I feel like I'm heading to a different path of life ever since I started reading Yuri but oh well, no one would scold me anyway *laugh hysterically*

well, my playlist changes every year (yes, every year, I'm still a student so studying is my priority) so probably I'll change my almost Yuri playlist to something really different.

This site aims to make VN's popular on the west right? I'm on the east so can't help there, though I want many VNs to be translated so that I won't need a dictionary anymore... looking at the dictionary and looking at the monitor is tiring *deep sigh*

anyway, this introduction became a bit too long... wait, a "bit" and "too" are like, two opposing adjective? well who cares~

I'll end my post here, sorry for taking your time, I just want to follow the ancient traditions past down by our ancestors on forum introduction so please forgive me if this post is long... then, see ya~

Still not as long as mine :P/>

And welcome to fuwanovel!

Ive been wanting to read one of the Yuri VNs myself, but I always start some different one xD But well, they are not going anywhere so I might try it later :)/>

I thought I broke the record...

read it... and I'll call you my brother

Hi and welcome to fuwanovel forum!

I've played the first kiss for the petals game and I agree that it's a different feeling, it was pretty cute and sort of "soft atmosphere".

Still I always watch very different VNs all the time so haven't played the others yet but might do that in the future.

With the power of the internet you can always help from wherever you are :)

Romance and drama are also my favorite genres. ;)

Hey~ Finally somebody on the forums besides me who actively plays through the Kiss for the Petals Series (Sono Hanabira).. I'm currently starting the fourth game~

Welcome to Fuwanovel! I think we can become very good buddies, since both of us seem to read a lot of Yuri ^^

Anyway, recently, a couple of Sono Hanabira games were completely translated, so there's still more to play~ The fun never stops there xD

Enjoy your stay!! :D

Hey~ Finally somebody on the forums besides me who actively plays through the Kiss for the Petals Series (Sono Hanabira).. I'm currently starting the fourth game~

Welcome to Fuwanovel! I think we can become very good buddies, since both of us seem to read a lot of Yuri ^^

Anyway, recently, a couple of Sono Hanabira games were completely translated, so there's still more to play~ The fun never stops there xD

Enjoy your stay!! :D/>/>

Allow me to call you brother ;)/>

This site aims to make VN's popular on the west right? I'm on the east so can't help there, though I want many VNs to be translated so that I won't need a dictionary anymore... looking at the dictionary and looking at the monitor is tiring *deep sigh*

Welcome! Glad to have you! You had a hard time finding the forums, huh? Any suggestions for making that easier?

So you're "East", huh? Is that Europe-east, or Asia-east, or Africa-east, or Australia-east-ish? In any case, just by participating you're helping the cause : )

This site aims to make VN's popular on the west right? I'm on the east so can't help there...

So you're "East", huh? Is that Europe-east, or Asia-east, or Africa-east, or Australia-east-ish?

And which case is Russia, i wonder? West or East? It borders both with Europe countries like Norway, and China/Japan, you know.

And which case is Russia, i wonder? West or East? It borders both with Europe countries like Norway, and China/Japan, you know.

Depends on which side of Yekaterinburg you're on ; ). (Fun fact: I actually personally visited the Europe-Asia border and took all the sorts of pictures you'd expect there)

Welcome! Glad to have you! You had a hard time finding the forums, huh? Any suggestions for making that easier?

So you're "East", huh? Is that Europe-east, or Asia-east, or Africa-east, or Australia-east-ish? In any case, just by participating you're helping the cause : )

suggestion huh... probably in my case, it's entirely my fault since it's my bad habit to immediately scroll down the page.

anyway I am from Asia-east

'sup!!!! Joining the greetings after a while not posting, not like i'm a really active user and i'm sure nobody noticed but anyway, good to have you here and since nobody seems to have asked, which was your first VN?

my very first VN was this guy http://vndb.org/v167

got interested in VNs after that.

....I'm still unaware of the existence of eroge that time though I eventually met them.

hey that is a really nice banner. feels so relaxed

was wondering do u read VNs in Chinese cause you mentioned you're from the East.... (actually I'm Chinese so I'm from the East as well I guess)

I'm thinking of uploading chinese fan translations as well in the future.

welcome~

Hi & welcome :3 Where abouts in Asia are you? I'm in Japan~

I keep meaning to play the Sono Hanabira series.. in fact I think I'll move the first one up to my 'to-play-next' slot, since each game itself is pretty short, right?

Sonohana?

it still depends, though still yep they were pretty short~ you can play them while waiting for your download to finish~ (which I usually do)

I live in the Philippines