Questions about Muv-Luv Alternative (Just finished it) *Spoilers*

Joshuam303

Hi! i just finished Muv-Luv Alternative and i have some questions (i paid attention and tried to figure them out but i am not the smartest and some stuff confused me)

1) Kasumi said the world takeru went back to would be based on the world sumika wanted, but how is Yuuhi alive? considering Sumika never saw her to want her to be alive (she died in extra)

2) When Tsukuyomi is asking takeru to protect meiya during the first hive mission, she says why the honor guard could not protect meiya, why was it? (didn't understand it other than that meiya was a twin and its seen as bad)
3) Considering how at the end Kasumi was crying and thanking Sumika, was she sent over with takeru?
4) Couldn't all of the event's happen again? if there was another world were events happened very similarly

1. I think Kasumi just sent Takeru to his ideal world where everyone is alive even Yuuhi who died in extra. 

2. I think it was because Meiya didn't have anymore use as a political tool anymore so there was no reason for the honor guard to protect her anymore or something along those lines.

3. Kasumi does remember the events of alternative.

Not sure about 4.

2. I think it was because Meiya didn't have anymore use as a political tool anymore so there was no reason for the honor guard to protect her anymore or something along those lines.

3. Kasumi does remember the events of alternative.

Not sure about 1 and  4.

ah thanks, i thought so for number 1 but wasn't 100%, and ah 

1. I'm assuming that the world he went back to is the final world at the end. If so, it's the Sumika that is apart of the Alternative project that sent Takeru back to the world she wanted. One where everyone could live peacefully.

2. I can't remember exactly what was going on then, but I'm pretty sure it was one of two reasons. Either the honor guard was tasked to carry out a different mission somewhere, or because they are meant to only protect the ruler of the country, and this was a fight to reclaim the country, only the official army and the UN were allowed to take part in the mission.

3. It's possible. Though It's also possible that she just had the emotions of the events carry over like with Takeru.

4. If I remember right, Yuuko said that it shouldn't be possible for a repeat because the Causality Conductor inside Takeru was destroyed at the end. But I'm sure it could happen somewhere, but with a different Takeru and Sumkia. I guess you could read Steins;Gate if you want to read more on time travel and multiple worlds.

Thats the best I can do with what I remember.

1. I'm assuming that the world he went back to is the final world at the end. If so, it's the Sumika that is apart of the Alternative project that sent Takeru back to the world she wanted. One where everyone could live peacefully.

2. I can't remember exactly what was going on then, but I'm pretty sure it was one of two reasons. Either the honor guard was tasked to carry out a different mission somewhere, or because they are meant to only protect the ruler of the country, and this was a fight to reclaim the country, only the official army and the UN were allowed to take part in the mission.

3. It's possible. Though It's also possible that she just had the emotions of the events carry over like with Takeru.

4. If I remember right, Yuuko said that it shouldn't be possible for a repeat because the Causality Conductor inside Takeru was destroyed at the end. But I'm sure it could happen somewhere, but with a different Takeru and Sumkia. I guess you could read Steins;Gate if you want to read more on time travel and multiple worlds.

Thats the best I can do with what I remember.

Ah thanks :D i did enjoy it, but 

I was a bit sad he had to leave considering some hives were left and you didn't learn much about "The Creator"

Hi! i just finished Muv-Luv Alternative and i have some questions (i paid attention and tried to figure them out but i am not the smartest and some stuff confused me)

1) Kasumi said the world takeru went back to would be based on the world sumika wanted, but how is Yuuhi alive? considering Sumika never saw her to want her to be alive (she died in extra)

2) When Tsukuyomi is asking takeru to protect meiya during the first hive mission, she says why the honor guard could not protect meiya, why was it? (didn't understand it other than that meiya was a twin and its seen as bad)

3) Considering how at the end Kasumi was crying and thanking Sumika, was she sent over with takeru?

4) Couldn't all of the event's happen again? if there was another world were events happened very similarly

1. The world Takeru went back to is the world Sumika made-way for him to be there. Because that's the 'fable' world (this is another VN where all heroines are alive) Yuuhi never had the accident and is alive with Meiya.

2. A lot of AL's stuff is something you gotta figure out yourself. Tsuku-chan was sent by the Shogun (Yuuhi) to protect Meiya. Remember that oversized big robot with the most advanced technological-whatever that Meiya holds? Yuuhi sent that as well to her to protect her. Long story-short, Meiya is the alter-person, the stand-in, bystander, and one who will take over Yuuhi should anything ever happen to Yuuhi. The Shogun is represented as "one" person and they explained it in AL why they couldn't allow Meiya to be around the family or Yuuhi. Meiya and Yuuhi understand this very well even without speaking to each other. Thus' Meiya doesn't want to have anything related to Yuuhi - with guards, gear, etc. She wants to stand on her own plus, Takeru pretty much digged very deep into Meiya's feelings. So you know the rest. Meiya did all of this - where she pushed away all these gifts and gadgets from Yuuhi because she cares for her and because she wants to protect her twin-sister in her own way. Yuuhi, on the other hand, while being protected, wants to share what she has by protecting Meiya with whatever she could do. There's that hidden 'honor, respect and sister-love/protection' between the two.

3. Kasumi came to love Takeru, if you've picked the right choices then Kasumi confesses her feelings to Takeru. Regardless of that, Sumika made it possible for Kasumi to carry the memories of her present self and 'exist' in the Fable world. Kasumi is man-made, so it is literally impossible for Kasumi to exist from normal circumstances.

4. Yes. The events that happened are in the Extra (all routes) world, Unlimited (all routes) Alternative world, then Extra/Alternative (Sumika's arc), and Fable. These are the only worlds that Takeru encounters. Though as explained by that plot-talker (forgot her name, the woman with the purple hair) that there are different worlds that exist even with BETA annihilating us or humans exterminating BETA, or a world with no BETA, a world with no Takeru, or a world (so on and forth). The events cannot happen in the Fable and Extra world since the BETA either don't exist in those worlds or they never/haven't encountered our Solar system.

Hope that helps.

Understood.

I knew it.

Since your questions are all answered I just want to address one thing that could enhance number 1 even more. Alternative Sumika's mind exists in all parrallel dimensions thanks to her being unit 00. Thats how she retains her memories of Takeru from the other worlds, and not to mention her ability to scan all of Takerus memories faster than light speed.

A note on 2:

The primary reason given that Tsukuyomi and the three idiots honor guard had to leave isn't that Meiya had simply lost her value as a hostage, but rather that the Americans learned of her existence.  Having the honor guard there could prove dangerous both to Meiya and the Shogunate in the case that the Americans decided to try to use Meiya.  Better to cut all ties and pretend she never existed at all.  This is also speculated by Takeru to be the reason that Yuuhi gave the toy from her infancy to Meiya:  she knew that she could never again contact her sister even indirectly.

A note on 2:

The primary reason given that Tsukuyomi and the three idiots honor guard had to leave isn't that Meiya had simply lost her value as a hostage, but rather that the Americans learned of her existence.  Having the honor guard there could prove dangerous both to Meiya and the Shogunate in the case that the Americans decided to try to use Meiya.  Better to cut all ties and pretend she never existed at all.  This is also speculated by Takeru to be the reason that Yuuhi gave the toy from her infancy to Meiya:  she knew that she could never again contact her sister even indirectly.

ah thanks :) and 

I guess she was right since meiya died

The ending for alternative felt very rushed for me, and almost like a direct advertisement to read the fandisc.

I wish I could read the fandisc :( I want my happy ending </3

well to me,

i wanted him to stay there and get rid of the other hives because i liked him as a character and i liked the whole story in general, would of liked it if he decided to stay instead in honor of those who died, and then they made another one where they find the creator or something

and if not one of those i would of liked if they had the "final extra" universe as a game, i mean i know Altered fable is just like it but i would of loved a game in the final extra world where you play through it with the new love additions, but you also get to see how takeru reacts to the memories coming back and so fourth.