Awesome Community Involvement

Don't worry, this isn't another appreciation thread (dear god almighty), but I just wanted to say the activities the staff has been hosting this month have been an awesome way to involve the community. The forums have felt more active than normal. The MotM and the logo competition are fun additions.

<3

To be honest, Fuwanovel has had a really rough few months. Any of the staff will tell you that the hard times started last fall and seemed to return relentlessly every few weeks. I, personally, am always grateful to people like you, Ren, who are patient during the difficult times (when issues can bottleneck progress), encouraging during the good times, and who are actively participating. We're lucky to have you.

As far as activities and changes go -- more are coming! We've got lots of work and sprucing up to do. My goal will be to make it as easy as possible for people to contribute and help out. We have a talented community and good people. Time and time again they rise and help make great things happen.