Tsundere-free VN?

Avil

To put it simply, I despise tsundere characters and I think I'm not alone in this so I'd like some recommendations on tsundere-free VN.

I'm willing to concede if the MC is good enough to handle the tsundere and not turn into a mangina punching bag like always, but I can't seem to find VN without tsundere or with a strong MC so please help me!.

Saya no Uta

Chain The Lost Footprints

Kara no Shoujo (provided you don't mind character death)

Hakuoki

Comyu

Utawarerumono

Prima Stella

MinDead Blood

Gun Katana

I can say if you want a genre that's practically tsundere proof, games of the...darker/hardcore variety(ie Conquering the Queen, Virgin Roster and Valkyrie Svia) might be worth your while. At least if one of the heroines is of the violent tsundere type the protagonist is able to "fix" that after a few ero scenes

I like darker games as well as lighthearted ones, sometimes you feel like reading something about a school club/love triangles and sometimes you feel like reading about murders and mistery, I like pretty much everything except tsunderes and wimps/hetare mc.

Well, G-senjou no maou doesn't have one =3 Rewrite kindda have Lucia, but she and the MC are so, SO, awesome that you don't even notice

Did you forgot about Mizuha?

Most female x male romance centered VNs that are not otome have at least one tsundare, If you hate them that much you might want to stick with Shoujo-AI, Snounen-AI & Otome VNs when it comes to romance genre.

Did you forgot about Mizuha?

Most female x male romance centered VNs that are not otome have at least one tsundare, If you hate them that much you might want to stick with Shoujo-AI, Snounen-AI & Otome VNs when it comes to romance genre.

There are a lot that do, but also a lot that don't, so there's no harm in seeking out those that don't. There are plenty.

People have already mentioned pretty much all of Overdrive's games. They don't really have any tsunderes. The closest is Riho from Deardrops but she accepts the protagonist pretty quickly. August's games also has very few tsunderes. Take a look at Fortune Arterial, Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na, and Aiyoku no Eustia. Yokae's all-ages version has one but it's just one minor heroine out of many. You barely see her in most of the routes.

edit: And how could we all forget Little Busters?

You know there are spoiler tags.

like this

edit: And that's pretty much the definition of "Classic Tsundere". One who starts off hostile but warms up eventually and never turns back. That's how most used to be (hence the distinction between "'classic" and "modern" on VNDB). Mizuha is textbook tsundere.

That hardly makes her a tsundere, considering a-) she's not really rude to you, just straightforward b-) she never denies her feelings

Coulda sworn she was pretty rude to the MC in the beginning.  Not on the tsundere level, but still, a case could be made that she has tsundere qualities.

Actually a lot of mystery/dark VNs don't have tsunderes or just non-effective ones

- Saya no Uta

- Kikokugai

- G-senjou no Maou has 1 tsundere but she is not over the top and the MC is strong in that route, there is another girl that is bossing him around though, she's the MC sister and she has a route..but again, the MC is strong, its worth to try.

- Sharin no Kuni has the same, 1 tsundere (and an annoying one) but the MC is pretty strong, this VN is darkish but not as much as the others in this list

- Shikkoku no Sharnoth

- Sekien no Inganock

- All works from 07th Expansion

- Swan Song

- Narcissu

- True Remembrance

- Hakuouki (otome)

- Also, so far I have not yet encountered a tsundere in Gekkou no Carnevale, I secretly hope it stays that way ^^;