• Kurome
    • Lubock
    • Chelsea
    • Senryuu, Seryuu
    • Najenda
    • Bols
    • Run
    • Wave
  2. 2. Manga Readers: What will Mine's fate be?

• Killed by Esdeath
    • Kills Esdeath
    • Survives but doesn't Kill Esdeath
    • Survives but Tatsumi dies
    • Mein will survive and reign as the new Queen and everyone will bow down to her and praise her as the Goddess she is.
    • Mine dies by someone other than Esdeath
  3. 3. Who's your favorite pairing?

• Tatsumi x Mine - They're actually a couple...
    • Tatsumi x Esdeath - ...who aren't as hot as this pairing...
    • Tatsumi x Akame ...but If only Akame had more lines...
    • Wave x Kurome ...then they'd be like this (future) duo...
    • Tatsumi x Bulat - ...p.s. we all regret Bulat's death.

This poll is closed to new votes

Hollywood magic. People survive with entire limbs cut off. A ball is like getting a nail ripped off.

People really survive like that though. Most of the time in olden times you died from infection not bleeding. Bleeding can be easy to stop depending on the wound. Minor treatment is enough to survive.

Well from what I read It seems they crushed one of his testicles, I assume by applying pressure, so he'd basically have testicle mash inside his scrotum (Never in my life did I expect to say something like this) so it'd get pretty bad.. he'd need to get his testicle amputated and his scrotum sewed up or else the "mash" would start infecting him and giving him unbearable pain at the very least, that is if he remained conscious.

But hey why try getting scientifical with a work of fiction?

Leone had her limbs chopped up to and look where she is now.

My guess, if I want to make it fit in the universe, is that they either healed him just enough so he can keep his reasoning or he's using his strings in some similar way he did when Leone's limbs got chopped up, that's all I can think of.

OR it's just a big middle finger to science, not that there's anything wrong with that but, you know.

I love to discuss the logic of fiction. I just hate that people keep using logic from this world on that world. 

Also I read crushed but I saw some pincher things not thongs so it makes more sense that one of  his testis was cut off rather than chopped off. Also I dont want to make it fit. It just does that on its own. How can you interrogate a super important prisoner if you let him die? It is a common technique to torture heal then torture.

I can't say I've been too impressed with the quality lately. What happened to the awesome action sequences and music theme from the first episode? I haven't seen fight animations this repetitive since Dragoon Ball Z.

(Bulat, bulat, bulat... *Salute*)

tumblr_natoj2PXjh1rwu8gjo1_500.gif

On to the next 

Jaeger gets introduced next episode, Esdeath declares her lover, and Chelsea+Teigu Man might possibly fill the void in NR. Non-manga readers think Tatsumi's going to battle Esdeath in the ring *chuckle*.

Sounds like they can't go wrong with this. 

tumblr_natm1q1KjE1rvrw2eo10_500.png

tumblr_natm1q1KjE1rvrw2eo9_500.png

tumblr_navt73sj6Y1sifqsjo1_1280.jpg

I dont really see how you can call it plot armor. Seems like it was even underpowered. Also I am willing to make a real bet that Shura does not die now.

plz ur picture has the swag in it so yeah.

I can't say I've been too impressed with the quality lately. What happened to the awesome action sequences and music theme from the first episode? I haven't seen fight animations this repetitive since Dragoon Ball Z.

(Bulat, bulat, bulat... *Salute*)

tumblr_natoj2PXjh1rwu8gjo1_500.gif

On to the next

Jaeger gets introduced next episode, Esdeath declares her lover, and Chelsea+Teigu Man might possibly fill the void in NR. Non-manga readers think Tatsumi's going to battle Esdeath in the ring *chuckle*.

Sounds like they can't go wrong with this.

tumblr_natm1q1KjE1rvrw2eo10_500.png

tumblr_natm1q1KjE1rvrw2eo9_500.png

tumblr_navt73sj6Y1sifqsjo1_1280.jpg

omg akames little sister op XD don't even compare to a normal army

Anyone watching the anime or reading the manga right now?

I'm personally obsessed with it right now. It looks like it's going to go down as another classic in the Berserk and Claymore genre but with moe characters. 

tatsumi_and_mein__by_icrow17-d6kfvv1.png

Can you guess her personality?

edit*: The first 3 pages are full of spoilers. For the rest of the thread, please use tags. 

edit**: Forget the first warning. Everything here on out - proceed with caution

akame ga kill is best anime and manga ever XD

plz ur picture has the swag in it so yeah.

omg akames little sister op XD don't even compare to a normal army

I told you to talk to me before you post but whatever. Just wanted to point out that you should multiquote like i have done to avoid multiposting. Also, please no SMS/Facebook language when posting. Also SWAG is outdated here :D

Edit: If you ever forget to quote something or say something, you just press the edit button under your post and add more details.

This manga has me so torn. I don't want to see anyone else die, but considering what Tatsumi said to Esdeath 2 chapters ago, I see a massive death flag raised.

I honestly feel sorry for Esdeath in that situation (as you can probably tell I ship Esdeath x Tatsumi).

I am sort of on that same ship. I want Tatsumi to end up with esdeath. But I dont want Mine to die. and I certainly dont want esdeath to kill her. But more worth people, like Blaht, have died before so I think she deserves death more than them.

I feel like the popularity of this series has dropped this month, mainly due to the lack of Esdeath last chapter.

Esdeath can get out of the "Kill Mine" plot trap if a crazier plot line replaces it: In exchange to free Lubbock, she orders Tatsumi to break up with Mine and declare her as his girlfriend. 

I feel like the popularity of this series has dropped this month, mainly due to the lack to the lack of Esdeath last chapter.

Esdeath can get out of the "Kill Mine" plot trap if a crazier plot line replaces it: In exchange to free Lubbock, she orders Tatsumi to break up with Mine and declare her as his girlfriend. 

I'd be perfectly happy with that xD

One of the mysteries of Akame Ga Kill is Akame.

She is the titular character with less screen time and presence than her sister Kurome. What we know is that she has a guaranteed plot shield.

More curiously, will she end up single by the end of the series like Yoko Littner? 

nakame_ga_kill_045_015_psy.jpg?v=1139209

Man oh man, the Anime only crowd are getting driven crazy by Esdeath. Many people dropped the series only to get pulled back in her because of her. They haven't got to the juicy parts between her and Tatsumi yet. This series is becoming live or die by Esdeath. (Her boob growth is a bit excessive however)

tumblr_nb3own8Xkx1sdhuzuo1_1280.jpg

Yeah I guessed, still trying to decide if I just go ahead with the manga and watch along.

What are the general opinions?

As someone who read the manga after the first episode, the anime lost some of its impact so that's something to look at.

But on the other hand, you'll get all that impact in the manga, probably even greater impact since the anime is slightly more censored.

I'd recommend the manga because nothing beats the original material.

Downloading the 52 issues and the "sequel" to my ipad then :D

Also because I am more than likely gonna bump into a spoiler sooner or later, so why go through the pain?

That's true.

But the pain of spoilers doesn't compare to the pain you'll feel later on in the story :P

I hope you enjoy it!

Esdeath fans should have enjoyed that last episode.

I wasn't too thrilled at the art quality with some characters and background choice. Animation quality is the same as always. Nothing exciting. 

Preview on episode 10:

LOLCATWTF scene.

catwtf.jpg

Unnecessary addition?