Fuwanovel Logo Contest

Nosebleed

You guys HAVE those?

No... but we will ; ). 

It'll probably be me and 2 people chosen from random in this topic. The idea was to make sure that at least ONE of the votes corresponds to the theme, in case other users make it a popularity contest/protest, etc. ; )

3 Days left guys! If you were planning on doing a logo and haven't started, now's the time for it.

I will be closing this thread on July the 23rd at 3AM UTC  or July 22nd at 10PM EST 

No further entries will be accepted past this date.

Something I've been wondering... if it's decided through a poll, people who submitted will be able to vote for their own logos right? That's a bit dull...

You can't vote on your own logo.

Either I'll make the voting public in which you can see who voted or I'll let users post which logo they want to vote for in the thread itself.

Regardless, I'll be able to see who voted and if you voted for your own logo your vote will be nullified.

Apologies for the lateness, due to personal stuff i wasn't online to close the thread and announce the poll.

Figured i'd at least post now and announce that i'll be making the poll soon so pay attention.
The voting phase will last only 48 hours. More details when i make the thread.

Thank you everyone for all the great submissions for the first edition of this contest, we look forward to doing more in the future.

Edit: 

Voting is now up! 

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/5661-fuwanovel-logo-contest-voting-phase/