Hello

archaic

Hey, I've been browsing the site for a while now and I thought I may as well join.

I only started reading visual novels last year with Katawa Shoujo being my first one, like many others. So far I've gone on to read Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime, G-senjou No Maou, Kagetsu Tohya and Nacissu. So far I've found visual novels to be a great medium, and I've got a lot more of them to finish reading too.

Maybe one day I might think of properly learning Japanese, but I think I'm too lazy right now.

Thanks, and I hope you're happy to have me in your community.

We're definitely happy to have you! Welcome.

Wow, that's a great list. Please do tell about your 1st and favorite routes in Katawa Shoujo. KS was my first visual novel, and Lilly was my first route. Wow. Loved it. Fate/Stay Night was my 2nd, and my list is pretty similar from there on with yours. Looks like we have great taste ; )

Welcome, it's great to have you here :)

*katawashoujofaceslap* again xD I feel like the only person in the universe who didnt play it yet xD

PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ITTTTTTTTTTTT XD

I'm sure everyone's already told you multiple times, but you won't regret it!! :D