Usagi Drop Loli

OriginalRen

Started watching an anime called Usagi Drop for my anime group, and while the plot of the show isn't anything special, I think it's a pretty heartfelt story about the father/daughter relationship and growing up. I am not a lolicon. I would like to state that beforehand, but Rin is, well, how do I put this...

The most adorable fucking thing ever to exist anywhere ever.

That is all.

3dT9dFZ.jpg

Qqq7RGy.png

bJcHVSQ.jpg

Usagi Drop is a great show that should be looked up past the loli part, it really is a heart warming tale that anyone can enjoy.

Although Rin is cute regardless, but there's much more to the show than that.

mVAldBY.gif

I think it is very touching. We've only watched 2 episodes but, I think its good. Also...

uGvvGaU.jpg

hopefully, I'll be able to grab it soon, since the anime end didn't gave me a peace of mind.

If you're looking for peace of mind, the manga is probably something to avoid. If you want to keep seeing this story as the cute and heartwarming tale as it is in the show, just leave it be and remain blissfully ignorant.

Well if you have a girlfriend but she's so far underground that nobody can see her, the obvious conclusion is that she's buried alive. Kappa

Well the joke is regarding the anime that picture comes from.

It's from AnoHana. I hope you've seen it, if not then the joke will have 0 effect :P

Well the joke is regarding the anime that picture comes from.

It's from AnoHana. I hope you've seen it, if not then the joke will have 0 effect :P

Nosebleed plz

It's a pun

And I have seen Anohana :P

OR sealed off in a window less room.

Well if you take "can't see her" to literally mean it's impossible to see her because she's underground, being stuck in an unreachable room underground is almost as bad as being buried alive.

Pretty sure the title didn't have "loli" in it at first, did it?

I kinda get the feeling that Ren has here. "Loli" has a very strong sexual connotation to it. As a consequence of that when you have characters that are cute, you kinda feel obligated to mention it's "not really loli" or something of the sort.

The trend that's been going on in anime and that associates cuteness and childishness to the image of the women and sexualization has this effect of making you feel weird when you have a character like that.

Anyway I should go watch Usagi Drop when I'm in need of slice of life again.