Hi everybody :3

Welcome to FuwaForums !

Enjoy your stay !

Please read G-Senjou no Maou and Grisaia no kajitsu :D

Thanks :) I'll surely read Grisaia no Kajitsu, I don't know about the other one though :P

Welcome to Fuwa! Have Pegasus:

Pegasus_by_Ruth_Tay.jpg

You've read Higurashi, I see, then I recommend strongly that you read Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

Hope you have fun and I'll see you around.

(PS: Everyone is a potential lolicon, so I'll just leave this here, on the hopes that you'll join our side.)

Photochop_zps5c76baae.jpg

No, I haven't read Higurashi, I watched the anime. I'm planning on reading the sound novel though, as I know it shows many more story arcs that give a complete image of the whole story. And yes, I do wanna play Umineko, I've even downloaded it already :)

Sorry, I'm not really a lolicon lol

Sorry, I'm not really a lolicon lol

Hehe, not YET, you mean. But everyone has the potential to be one. Believe it or not, once, I was not a lolicon! *SHOCK*. I had no idea how incomplete I was at the time, and then that faithful day came when I met my first loli. I won't fill you in on the details, though, that's a secret.

Anyway, jokes aside, don't worry about it, lolicon is one of the most normal behaviors you'll find on Fuwa. (Psss, listen, I know of a certain someone who has a golden shower fetish here, lolicon sounds really appealing now huh?)

On that note, what is your favorite type? For a 2D girl I mean.

Hehe, not YET, you mean. But everyone has the potential to be one. Believe it or not, once, I was not a lolicon! *SHOCK*. I had no idea how incomplete I was at the time, and then that faithful day came when I met my first loli. I won't fill you in on the details, though, that's a secret.

Anyway, jokes aside, don't worry about it, lolicon is one of the most normal behaviors you'll find on Fuwa. (Psss, listen, I know of a certain someone who has a golden shower fetish here, lolicon sounds really appealing now huh?)

On that note, what is your favorite type? For a 2D girl I mean.

lolol well, I do have experience with lolis, but they never appealed to me. They can be annoying at times, even 

sorry for that outrageous statement

A kind of loli I like is those who just act childish and kawaii, and add cute suffixes at the end of their sentences (Eg. Rika and Satoko from Higurashi). Not really into the "onii-chan, daisuki" kind of loli.

About my favourite type of 2D girl, I'm not even sure I have one. If I have one, it's not one the deres for sure. Tsunderes, yanderes, colderes, they can be funny and cute at times, but repeteadly they get annoying. I kinda used to like them back to the origins, but now I tend to avoid anything that is too highly stereotyped, and dere characters are among what makes an anime\manga\visual novel more stereotyped.

I do like megane though, which is not really about how they act, but how they look. Megane are often cute :3

In the end, I think my favourite kind of characters are probably those moe onee-chans who are like very mild and airhead, who do not even realize how freaking cute they are, and this only makes them even cuter :3 a perfect example is Moe Mizukoshi from Da Capo 

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn139/animangamania/Moe.jpg

Is she not irresistably moe and kawaii?