Hi everybody :3

Hi everyone :D

What to say, I'm from Italy,I'm 19 and I'm an otaku (probably not as much as I used to be though). I'm mainly into anime and manga, but I also like light novels and visual novels, even though I'm much less experienced in this less famous side of the Japanese otaku culture. I have nonetheless some little experience, as I have played Katawa Shoujo (only two routes, but I'm planning to play them all some day). Last summer I also started Grisaia no Kajitsu, which I never finished, but I'll surely do whenever I feel like it.

I have a much bigger knowledge of the anime and manga side, which is sometimes only the shadow of its deeper VN counterpart. My love for anime started with Clannad: at that time, I didn't even know what a VN was, and when I found out that Clannad was just an anime adaptation of a visual novel I was fairly confused. Now that I'm fully aware of what a visual novel is, I still usually go for the anime (when an adaptation was made, or in the case the anime in question was taken from a VN), though it's helpful to know when an anime is not an original work but only an adaptation, because it helps me judge it in a more proper way.

Some of my favourite anime are:

Clannad (I watched it years ago, I wonder if I'd like it again now)

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (I loved the anime, but when I found out that it omissed some very important pieces of information that the original work gives, I was very disappointed and sad, and now I'm considering reading the sound novel to finally understand every single aspect of its complex plot and story)

Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic (a little masterpiece imo. Even though I think the anime adaptation is pretty good, I'm buying the manga also)

Even though those three are my favourite, in my MAL you will find a lot of anime with very high scores that I'd probably rate very poorly if I watched them again now.

I think this is enough about the otaku part :P

A little more about myself might be that I really love music. I mainly listen to anime music (OPs, EDs and soundtracks) and techno-trance music. I play the piano (almost amateur) and compose some music, mainly techno-trance tracks and anime and videogame soundtracks. One of my biggest dream (probably THE biggest) is to compose the soundtrack for an anime and\or a videogame one day.

Ok, this should be enough already  :P

Welcome to Fuwa! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

Hi everyone :D

What to say, I'm from Italy,I'm 19 and I'm an otaku (probably not as much as I used to be though). I'm mainly into anime and manga, but I also like light novels and visual novels, even though I'm much less experienced in this less famous side of the Japanese otaku culture. I have nonetheless some little experience, as I have played Katawa Shoujo (only two routes, but I'm planning to play them all some day). Last summer I also started Grisaia no Kajitsu, which I never finished, but I'll surely do whenever I feel like it.

In that case, I recommend you to read Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria (or HakoMari for short!) 

HakoMari is the best work of fiction I've ever seen, not just the best light novel. You should definitely give it a shot, if you don't mind it being very dark. It's one of the very few things that I would call a masterpiece. The way the author writes really draws you into the deep and complex story. He loves to lead you in with clues and then surprises you at every turn.The characters are all fleshed out and very unique. You're gonna be in for a treat. 

MAL: http://myanimelist.net/manga/55215/Utsuro_no_Hako_to_Zero_no_Maria

BakaTsuki: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Utsuro_no_Hako_to_Zero_no_Maria

Welcome to Fuwa! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

In that case, I recommend you to read Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria (or HakoMari for short!) 

HakoMari is the best work of fiction I've ever seen, not just the best light novel. You should definitely give it a shot, if you don't mind it being very dark. It's one of the very few things that I would call a masterpiece. The way the author writes really draws you into the deep and complex story. He loves to lead you in with clues and then surprises you at every turn.The characters are all fleshed out and very unique. You're gonna be in for a treat. 

MAL: http://myanimelist.net/manga/55215/Utsuro_no_Hako_to_Zero_no_Maria

BakaTsuki: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Utsuro_no_Hako_to_Zero_no_Maria

Thank you!

I'll surely give it a shot :)

Thanks! :) and I think many tracks from KEY soundtracks are piano + viola, right?

Some of them are. From keys soundtracks, the ones from rewrite are so good. Especially "scene shifts there". I just love that one.

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time here~

Thanks you :3

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Have you read Umineko yet?

Have a moe:

nwnz.jpg

Thanks! I have downloaded both Umineko and Umineko Chiru with the english patches. I'm not playing it yet because first I want to replace the english script files with those of the italian patch I downloaded

Welcome to Fuwa! Have Pegasus:

Pegasus_by_Ruth_Tay.jpg

You've read Higurashi, I see, then I recommend strongly that you read Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

Hope you have fun and I'll see you around.

(PS: Everyone is a potential lolicon, so I'll just leave this here, on the hopes that you'll join our side.)

Photochop_zps5c76baae.jpg