Are traps cute?

Monmon

1 minute ago, Flutterz said:

With some of the pics "you've" post already, I don't think there's such a thing as too embarrassing :Teeku: 

:makina:

NSFW LINK!

Spoiler

.media.tumblr.com/43695a32784d9321510eb3adcfbdf671/tumblr_nuzdjkp5031skkrqmo4_1280.jpg

just put "41" at the beginning, before the period. couldnt link the pic without actually showing the pic any other way.

4 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

:makina:

NSFW LINK!

Hide contents

.media.tumblr.com/43695a32784d9321510eb3adcfbdf671/tumblr_nuzdjkp5031skkrqmo4_1280.jpg

just put "41" at the beginning, before the period. couldnt link the pic without actually showing the pic any other way.

Like I said, can't be much more embarrassing than that :makina:

Shame it's been dead for a while now

Thank you Haoge you have successfully converted me!

3D:

Spoiler

1J55UG2-20.jpg

I love traps. I love the concept of traps. I love traps for the same reason I love the magic performed by magicians and that I love superchibi; a deception that is not deception, and with that having been said.. Traps and the pleasures had appreciating them are truly Wonderful Everyday. :sachi:

Just now, mitchhamilton said:

remember that one 3d trap i showed pictures of? you know, that literally one 3d trap i showed pictures of? looks like he started doing hormone replacement therapy. thought id share.

I saw, shame it seems there won't be uploads any time soon

anyone ever read the manga prunus girl? heres the synopsis for it. "Maki-kun goes to look at the results of his high school entrance exam and meets a beautiful girl. Could this be a fated encounter? He's thrilled to find out that the same girl, Aikawa Kizuna, not only ends up going to his school, but is in his class. However, he's not so thrilled to find out that Aikawa is really a guy!"

its pretty interesting. i recommend it youre a trap lover and even if your not.

NO! I WONT LET THIS THREAD DIE!!! :ryuusui: