Are traps cute?

Monmon

Sure i guess ^^

I hereby declare Dracule Mihawk ...to be Apostles of trap.
spread the love of traps yet you must not force them to love traps. Because trap need to be enjoyed not forced.
Remember we need to love trap from head to toe, from toe nails to the last hair.
you must not fear the greatness of the extra they have, because as i said all from head to toe are all charms.
Anar'alah belore Dracule Mihawk, you are one of us...us as being who will create a paradise on this earth.

Um no maybe transsexual but thats as far as i go so yea

Eh...i thought u liike him

3bceebd3d9.jpgab5eacbfda.jpg

I`ll gobble him~~~~ hihihihi

spread the love of traps yet you must not force them to love traps. Because trap need to be enjoyed not forced.
Remember we need to love trap from head to toe, from toe nails to the last hair.
you must not fear the greatness of the extra they have, because as i said all from head to toe are all charms.
Anar'alah belore Dracule Mihawk, you are one of us...us as being who will create a paradise on this earth.

That one...is cute :D

sigh

200.gif

I would to im just trying to pretend that he is transsexual lol.Ive become so sexual confused since finding this thread *sigh*.

Ehhhhh u still like girls rite??

Thats mean u r a BI..i think thats okay...

u can take either Sword or shield.

sigh

200.gif

Muahahahahahaha I know u like it Fog~~~Come join our ranks

(Side note..i`m on my surface now...and it dont hav skype, i`ll talk to u later)

That one...is cute :D

Isnt he???? IRL trap really r a rare dish...and hopefully i could taste him.

I just don't know any more im so confused about this...

Nii-san..remember...just enjoy ur life..and if i remember your country boast itself of freedom rite....

so u have right to choose, and whatever side u choose, i will always support u nii-san. Remember that.

sad face

alright (sigh)

Aw..............i`m on my bed rite now...preparing my glorious slumber.

Dont be sad.....i dont like to make other people sad~~~

Haha ^^ I myself am BI

There u go...we need more people like u!!!

The openness...is so OP

I think I've pretty much narrowed down my tastes to make it easier to know what I like.

And It's basically 2 different things.

Number 1, and my major fetish, S girls, coupled with S&M play of course. Bonus points if the girl is a loli. Even more bonus points if it's an imouto. Critical hit if it's both: "Fufufu~ I'll take good care of you. Onii-chan *steps* "

Most doujinshi where a guy is being abused by a girl is pretty much a turn on, being humilliated physically or verbally, they're both great. Even if the girl in question gets a rubber penis and you know it's not going inside her, it's still great.

Sadistic Futas also fit this category, even if their penis is going inside you, learn to accept your prostate feels good and you will live a happy life.

And number 2, my other fetish, cute is justice.

Anything that's incredibly feminine and cute I will most likely enjoy. Stuff that makes you go "Onii-chan will take care of you!" and the like. I just can't resist super cute innocent looks.

Cute lolis, non sadistic futas and traps fit here.

So I guess as long as the trap is really cute and feminine, I can deal with their saber :P

for me as long as scat, vore, and guro/gore, and/or amputation aren't the focus, i'll likely be fine with it, i'm essentially all-consuming

S-anything is definitely high on the preference list, especially if it means becoming their sheath

TLDR: all is good cos i go both ways

I just don't know any more im so confused about this...

FUAHAHAHA!!!

don't worry commoner! you may just be bi-curious due to all of the information that was thrown at you since discovering this thread, you'll never find out until you do some real soul searching like i did in order to truly determine anything

Sir...u sir!!!

u should watch more traps~~~~

When u said u like Megumu is one small step for you and a giant leap for trap lover~~

You should watch Maria holic or Boku no pico~~~~Mariya Shidou is one of my fav trap in anime.

Anyway...if you love trap...that means u r one step closer to paradise on earth.

i utterly love Maria Holic, that was truly an enjoyable time when i was going through it

i utterly love Maria Holic, that was truly an enjoyable time when i was going through it

I know rite~~~~ he is become one of my fav trap....he just perfect.

I like most of the cast in Mariaholic...especially Mariya and Matsurika.

Mariya is definitely one of the god tier traps. His personality is just to die for.

Just reading some doujinshi with him getting all dere is too much.

Hahahaha i laughed when u said God-tier..

but yeah i agree

My god tier list

-Jun watarase

-Mariya shidou

-Gretel

-Isurugi miina

-Sawada Kumi

-Tonae Yume

-Ayane Tenhouin

-Subaru(from abgrund Doujinshi)

how bout u guys??

Favorite traps huh..

Shidou Mariya - For the reasons already explained above

Shinohara En - This guy is like me, personality wise, unlike MonMon I wouldn't mind becoming a trap if I looked cute enough.

Kotobuki Seishiro - One of the sweetest traps, he's really honest with his feelings and fights for his love, kind of cute.

Touzokuya Megumu - It's the thigh highs I swear

Akasaka Ryuunosuke - A peculiar trap to be on this list, he's not exactly a trap most of the time but when he does dress like a girl *nosebleed*

Makoto - His crossdressing became pretty much a running gag in the series, although he's not comfortable with it at first he's slowly turning into a trap. He's also one of the few traps that doesn't even wear a wig to look cute.

That's pretty much it. I need to come in contact with more traps.

My favourite trap is Cruz Schild (aka Yamada) from Needless, it's just so wonderful mostly because he's forced into dressing as a girl in order to survive in one arc and isn't allowed to change out of his uniform because everyone prefers him as a trapNeedless+Cruz.jpg

The green tails just make it perfect  :wub: