Are traps cute?

Monmon

On 3/14/2016 at 4:36 AM, Molipa said:

Am I still straight if I liked the male on trap more ? :yumiko:

abc008938b.jpg

3 hours ago, Molipa said:

Not a fan of nukiges in general.

Too bad, I'll stay with my lesbians and my MILFs for my eroges...

Oh, wait, they're rare too ! What's the point of having half of the kinks that exist if none is available ? :amane:

Well u can try some trap mangas, some of them r legit good. Here r some trap mangas u should check out

Credit to one of the best trap lover in Fuwa history.

2 hours ago, Yatsufusa said:

What if a trap with a small penis was considered a woman with an abnormally large clitoris? I mean, all you would have to do is tuck their nuts away and you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference.:Teeku:

Whats the point? IMO whats fun about liking the traps is liking everything on him including his pee pee.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, akaritan said:

I don't normally like traps at all, but reverse traps are the cutest. They tend to be pretty slender without being curvy at all, which is a nice change of pace. Also my waifu is a reverse trap, so there's that too

.........GET OUT! :saber:

they are actually quite nice. wish they were in more things tled. only one i can think of is person 4. cant say who since it would be a "spoiler"

1 minute ago, mitchhamilton said:

.........GET OUT! :saber:

they are actually quite nice. wish they were in more things tled. only one i can think of is person 4. cant say who since it would be a "spoiler"

I'm sorry :komari: I don't outright dislike traps, they just aren't my thing... though, I guess if I were to read more things with traps they could probably grow on me. But yeah, it's sort of a shame that there aren't that many reverse traps in tl'd VNs, especially seeing as they tend to be my favorite characters in whatever they show up in.

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, beerbrew said:

Quick glance and read this as "tramp". lol.

So is this a futa? I'm personally ok with a futa... yeah...  I think... maybe so.

It's a fantastical girl with a dick right? I mean IT IS supposed to be a girl no?

no, futa is different. futa is a girl with both a vagina and a penis. traps are 100% boys who like to dress up to look exactly like girls.

• 2 months later...