Are traps cute?

Monmon

To my utter shame... I was trapped by a trap today...

I was innocently looking for lolis for my folder, and then I found this over-cute and flat loli, didn't even look at the tags and downloaded it right away... for my big luck.. I was able to look at the tags and read "1 boy". Deleted it from the folder right away >.>

But seriously, who would guess this was a freaking male!?

WrnrEP7.jpg

I'm in desperate need of help fellow trap lovers.

You see a while back I read this doujinshi that at the time I kind of liked. It was yaoi with a trap.

And I wanted to revisit it now with my newfound tastes.

However, no matter what I do, I can not find the freaking thing.

I remember teh cover vividly

It was this trap with medium length dark hair (down to the neck maybe) and a cherry(or some kind of candy) in his mouth, he had his shirt unbuttoned and you could see his nipple and he was looking at you with this lewd look. He was wearing a red skirt (in case the cover is colored).

The story went kind of like:

There's this trap that's fantasizing about his schoolmate and then he gets his schoolmate to go on the rooftop with him and, if i recall correctly gives him some drug (this may not be accurate) and then he has sex with him.

I can not find this freaking doujinshi anywhere despite coming across it twice in the past. And yes it's in english.

If anyone can help me, praise you!

You see a while back I read this doujinshi that at the time I kind of liked. It was yaoi with a trap.

I remember teh cover vividly

It was this trap with medium length dark hair (down to the neck maybe) and a cherry(or some kind of candy) in his mouth, he had his shirt unbuttoned and you could see his nipple and he was looking at you with this lewd look. He was wearing a red skirt (in case the cover is colored).

The story went kind of like:

There's this trap that's fantasizing about his schoolmate and then he gets his schoolmate to go on the rooftop with him and, if i recall correctly gives him some drug (this may not be accurate) and then he has sex with him.

I can not find this freaking doujinshi anywhere despite coming across it twice in the past. And yes it's in english.

If anyone can help me, praise you!

Muahahahahahaha i can feel the trap powah!!!!!

anyway is this whatcu lookin for?

http://www.doujin-moe.us/5xdh3srv

Praise you almighty Monmon! That is the one!

Weird I searched on douji-moe with the trap-yaoi tag and couldn't find it. Maybe i just missed it.

Well back to revisiting old memories that weren't so pleasant in the past but may be now.

Ask and you shall receive.

So~~~~ now u really like traps huh...

how is it?? its delicious rite?? despite a lil bit abnormal~~~

But be careful though dont eat too much of it...or you will be overdose. 

That was definintely better now than last time.

I am very pleased. It's one of my favorite trap doujins now.

So~~~~ now u really like traps huh...

how is it?? its delicious rite?? despite a lil bit abnormal~~~

But be careful though dont eat too much of it...or you will be overdose. 

It's alright. I enjoy it in moderation.

Like yesterday I was reading futa on male, so today I decided to switch gears a little.

My tastes are very broad.

That was definintely better now than last time.

I am very pleased. It's one of my favorite trap doujins now.

It's alright. I enjoy it in moderation.

Like yesterday I was reading futa on male, so today I decided to switch gears a little.

My tastes are very broad.

Good~~~~

u should spread love of traps Hanaji-kun~~~~

anyway if u r interested in NTR, this is the ntr version of it

http://www.doujin-moe.us/bvrcv7cd

what is your sig from mon? Its driving me up the wall it seems really familair.

Haganai~~~~~~ or boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai.

one of my fav anime that people hated IMO....lol.

I just love Sena n Kodaka...they r so cute together.

Haganai~~~~~~ or boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai.

one of my fav anime that people hated IMO....lol.

I just love Sena n Kodaka...they r so cute together.

Now i know why it seemed famiar i read the manga never seen the anime though. Have to add that to my list for later this week while i am offshore again.

Now i know why it seemed famiar i read the manga never seen the anime though. Have to add that to my list for later this week while i am offshore again.

Umu...its a good anime when u r bored and want to see cuteness(of tities) , funny and a lil bit of romance.

Its not kind of anime that u watch it seriously though...just for fun...Yet i still love it~~~bought the BD's...i just love Sena and Kodaka.

Umu...its a good anime when u r bored and want to see cuteness(of tities) , funny and a lil bit of romance.

Its not kind of anime that u watch it seriously though...just for fun...Yet i still love it~~~bought the BD's...i just love Sena and Kodaka.

Ill get those "acquired" tonight. Like i said going out for the next phase of testing later this week so ill be stuck on a ship with little to do most of the time. besides get chewed out by LT panties in a bunch.

I think I've pretty much narrowed down my tastes to make it easier to know what I like.

And It's basically 2 different things.

Number 1, and my major fetish, S girls, coupled with S&M play of course. Bonus points if the girl is a loli. Even more bonus points if it's an imouto. Critical hit if it's both: "Fufufu~ I'll take good care of you. Onii-chan *steps* "

Most doujinshi where a guy is being abused by a girl is pretty much a turn on, being humilliated physically or verbally, they're both great. Even if the girl in question gets a rubber penis and you know it's not going inside her, it's still great.

Sadistic Futas also fit this category, even if their penis is going inside you, learn to accept your prostate feels good and you will live a happy life.

And number 2, my other fetish, cute is justice.

Anything that's incredibly feminine and cute I will most likely enjoy. Stuff that makes you go "Onii-chan will take care of you!" and the like. I just can't resist super cute innocent looks.

Cute lolis, non sadistic futas and traps fit here.

So I guess as long as the trap is really cute and feminine, I can deal with their saber :P

I think I've pretty much narrowed down my tastes to make it easier to know what I like.

And It's basically 2 different things.

Number 1, and my major fetish, S girls, coupled with S&M play of course. Bonus points if the girl is a loli. Even more bonus points if it's an imouto. Critical hit if it's both: "Fufufu~ I'll take good care of you. Onii-chan *steps* "

Most doujinshi where a guy is being abused by a girl is pretty much a turn on, being humilliated physically or verbally, they're both great. Even if the girl in question gets a rubber penis and you know it's not going inside her, it's still great.

Sadistic Futas also fit this category, even if their penis is going inside you, learn to accept your prostate feels good and you will live a happy life.

And number 2, my other fetish, cute is justice.

Anything that's incredibly feminine and cute I will most likely enjoy. Stuff that makes you go "Onii-chan will take care of you!" and the like. I just can't resist super cute innocent looks.

Cute lolis, non sadistic futas and traps fit here.

So I guess as long as the trap is really cute and feminine, I can deal with their saber :P

Hm.....yeah i like S girls too....you should try Violated hero 1 to 3....

100% scenes is the protag got dominated by frekin hot monster girls~~~~man...i dunno how many trees have been cut down because of that nukige.

http://vndb.org/v8928

http://vndb.org/v11096

http://vndb.org/v12972

my fetish huh....well i enjoy lots of lots of fetish. However though....for fap helper, i rarely read a very cute doujin(except traps). Its not i dont like it but....

whenever i see a cute girls in Doujin i prefer to read it rather than using it as fap helper.

Hehehehe i know rite~~~~ i think the saber itself what makes traps really hot and sexy.

I never really liked traps, but when I was watching Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretaru, I fell in love at first sight when Megumu appeared. He's like the cutest trap I've ever seen in my life. probably because he wears thigh highs

dhdcso.jpg

Sir...u sir!!!

u should watch more traps~~~~

When u said u like Megumu is one small step for you and a giant leap for trap lover~~

You should watch Maria holic or Boku no pico~~~~Mariya Shidou is one of my fav trap in anime.

Anyway...if you love trap...that means u r one step closer to paradise on earth.

Sir...u sir!!!

u should watch more traps~~~~

When u said u like Megumu is one small step for you and a giant leap for trap lover~~

You should watch Maria holic or Boku no pico~~~~Mariya Shidou is one of my fav trap in anime.

Anyway...if you love trap...that means u r one step closer to paradise on earth.

Holy mother of fuck. Sorry, but Boku no Pico is off-limits for me, since it made me cry at the first two minutes of the first episode. 

I cannot deny the fact that traps are very cute. Hell, some are even cuter than girls. 

Holy mother of fuck. Sorry, but Boku no Pico is off-limits for me, since it made me cry at the first two minutes of the first episode. 

I cannot deny the fact that traps are very cute. Hell, some are even cuter than girls. 

They are right!!!!!

Thats why i love trap so much....they r the same sex like us yet..they r cuter than the opposite sex...its like a miracle, an art from the god itself...

FYI...i`m straight..i think.

They are right!!!!!

Thats why i love trap so much....they r the same sex like us yet..they r cuter than the opposite sex...its like a miracle, an art from the god itself...

FYI...i`m straight..i think.

Hahaha. I'm as straight as a circle, but yeah. You can love trap characters as a straight male without feeling guilty. That's probably the best thing about them.