Enter Player 2

ExiledSaber

Greetings!

I figured i have lurked long enough, so i made an account! So i guess i should tell yall a little about me.

I got introduced to anime and manga by a friend back in my high school days, and got hooked. I had watched some anime before this point but didnt pay it much more heed then any other animaited tv show i had watched. Once i got properly introduced to it though i took to it like a duck to water.

Since then i have racked up, based on a best guess, around 3 or 4 months worth of time just in anime. I have also read many a manga and VN, so likely as much time sunk in to those. 

Some of my all time favorite anime has been:

Code Geass

Spice & Wolf (still want my 3rd season!)

Fate Stay Night

Clanned

Kanon (any thing based of Key really)

One of my first and still my all around favorite VNs has to be Crescendo to me it has it all, good story, art work, paths. I just finished up Kazoku Keikaku, and will be looking to start a new VN soon. I have around 50 or so but have only read about 25 of them.

So that’s me in a nut shell i guess. O and i may be looking to try my hand at helping out with a translation project or 2 here soon.

Welcome to Fuwa!

And play Rewrite!

Strangely though, i haven't recognized any of the games you've played. I'll take a wild guess and say there all Japanese non-translated.

Nope they are all in english ethier officaly translated or fan translations. I have heard good things about rewrite, i will put it on the short list for my next VN.

フワノベルにようこそ よろしくっ(*`・ω・)ゞシャキィィィィン

どうぞよろしく!

Welcome to Fuwa!

And play Rewrite!

Strangely though, i haven't recognized any of the games you've played. I'll take a wild guess and say there all Japanese non-translated.

you couldn't recognize any of them? that's weird

Welcome to Fuwanovel! :D

If you're looking for VN recommendations, I'd recommend Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Grisaia no Kajitsu, G-Senjou no MaouSymphonic Rain, and Hoshizora no Memoria. They're all famous series and well-liked by many people, so you should probably start by reading those first, if you haven't already.

Welcome to Fuwanovel! :D

If you're looking for VN recommendations, I'd recommend Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Grisaia no Kajitsu, G-Senjou no MaouSymphonic Rain, and Hoshizora no Memoria. They're all famous series and well-liked by many people, so you should probably start by reading those first, if you haven't already.

Let see i have read:

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and G-Senjou no Maou. I will look up the rest. I for see my back log increasing soon lol.

Welcome to Fuwa! Have a pumpkin candy:

Ushiromiya.Maria.full.279721.jpg

I also strongly recommend Umineko no Naku Koro ni, and Steins;Gate as well.

Hope you have fun and I'll see you around.

(PS: Wanna join the ULA? "Ultimate Lolicon Alliance")

<.<     >.> Do goth lolis make me stand funny? (answer is yes btw)

Oh no, another poor soul misguided by the ULA... How can this happen when you have Saber-chan?!?! I'd pick her over all the lolis in the universe any day.

...and, let the flaming begin!

All the lolis? Please there is no one Girl worth ALL of the lolis. I love my saber dearly but not more then all the lolis.... thats a lot of loli goodness.