Enter Player 2

ExiledSaber

So, hello ExiledSaber, and read Rewrite and 999 if you can. Also, I'd suggest avoiding VLR personally, but lots of people liked it too, so.

Also try out Utawarerumono or Kamidori if you can, see if you like gameplay-oriented VNs.

Who keeps deleting my posts, and why?

So, hello ExiledSaber, and read Rewrite and 999 if you can. Also, I'd suggest avoiding VLR personally, but lots of people liked it too, so.

Also try out Utawarerumono or Kamidori if you can, see if you like gameplay-oriented VNs.

Who keeps deleting my posts, and why?

999 is not translated yet and you should stop deleting your own post only you can delete your own post no one else can.

also take it easy.

It's official, Saber (Can I call you this?). I founded it. We're currently the only members. But the ratio of lolicons is high, so I hope we get full fast! I made the recruiting poster!

Photochop_zps5c76baae.jpg

And... The future of Fuwanovel is reaching its end :Kappa:

Welcome to Fuwanovels!

I hope you enjoy the forums and continue playing more Visual Novels!

Yeah, anyways, a suggestion for a game- TRY SYMPHONIC RAIN. Hey, that rhymes!

I agree with Sanada, Symphonic Rain is a good VN, one of my first ones actually.

Read it once and you will be addicted to VN's!

It's official, Saber (Can I call you this?). I founded it. We're currently the only members. But the ratio of lolicons is high, so I hope we get full fast! I made the recruiting poster!

Photochop_zps5c76baae.jpg

That poster made me want to join again! And yes you can call me saber if you want to. Also founded it where?

Well, apparently there's some sort of a rift between FuwaForums and the Majikoi group, since it's been named "random talk", basically allowing anything. I, personally, interact equally with both, but some people seem to be angry. I don't know who, though, because this is all just hearsay for me.