Mashiro Iro Symphony Translation [Needs Help]

One suggestion, if you haven't started anything you might want to consider witch version you want to translate as PSP version has additional 2 routes and 1 of those additional routes is Sana's witch PC version doesn't have.

Well the PC version would be better, because there are no Contests Removed (H-scene). I dont watch them in generally, but if they are not there (like in Eien no Aselia), I really miss them :/

Why do people dont say, that they are retiring? Would be more easy for others to take over the poject and it does only taking a minute for writing

well i would like to do one or the other but kinda hard without the hacker. And it also depends Auronsama because if you get a C&D notice or if one of the needed people like a hacker for instence suddenly drops of the face of the earth and is never heard of again it's kinda embarrassing to tell people that it's happend or that they are throwing away the project when they are so far into it

actually, I dont think you can just start a new PJ without at least contacting the old team first....

Unless he's using their scripts there's no need to contact the old team whatsoever.

I'd like to see this VN translated too, it's a very typical moege but that's perfect for me :D

I've also tried to contact them by sending them an email a few weeks back but I got no response from them so I assume they dropped off the radar for good. So if you're really gonna start a project, you might as well do so.

Oh, and good luck with the project as well. :D

Well the PC version would be better, because there are no Contests Removed (H-scene). I dont watch them in generally, but if they are not there (like in Eien no Aselia), I really miss them :/

Why do people dont say, that they are retiring? Would be more easy for others to take over the poject and it does only taking a minute for writing

The non-h version of Aselia is far and away the superior one, with an improved gameplay system and some other added content. The h-scenes in that game were quite bad, and the evil route that was removed was just awful. In Mashifony's case, I'm definitely of the mind that the added content (two entire new routes) outweighs the removed content in significance.

Removing h-scenes from a romantic moege like this is like heresy. This is the type of eroge most people play for the h-scenes to begin with because the story is incredibly simplistic and average.

Regardless i think you should stick with the pc version just for the sake of platform simplicity.

I would also like to see the PC version translated. I enjoy the H scenes as do probably over half the VN community. This game is an EROGE after all.

PSP version is not an eroge.

And I believe that most people who watched an anime would prefer PSP version because of Sana's route as she is the most popular heroine of this title.

Removing h-scenes from a romantic moege like this is like heresy. This is the type of eroge most people play for the h-scenes to begin with because the story is incredibly simplistic and average.

Regardless i think you should stick with the pc version just for the sake of platform simplicity.

I assure you that even people who hate H like me still like moege romance.

PSP version is not an eroge.

And I believe that most people who watched an anime would prefer PSP version because of Sana's route as she is the most popular heroine of this title.

I assure you that even people who hate H like me still like moege romance.

Psp version is not the original version. Also your opinion is not the same as MANY other fans. Alot of people like eroge, so get over it or don't read them if the H content offends you.

Psp version is not the original version. Also your opinion is not the same as MANY other fans. Alot of people like eroge, so get over it or don't read them if the H content offends you.

No one said PSP ver is the original. Read carefully plz, people prefer the PSP ver because of Sana route, that's it.

Also, I'm sure that there are MANY other fans that dont like H too, so get over it or go play Illusion game if you want some H.