[Completed] User Submitted Fuwanovel Banners

solidbatman

We've had Mare for a while now, and I was thinking we could change it up every so often by allowing members of the forums to submit and vote for which character they would like to grace the Fuwanovel banner. Every 2-3 months, a staff member could open a thread for user submitted banners, and then users would vote for their favorite. The winning banner would then be used for the next 2-3 months. A stipulation could be that the same character may not be used back to back banner periods. 

Also part of the request, providing users the option to remove character banners entirely and simply using the regular Fuwanovel logo (ie. pre- Mare banner). 

Don't think Steve is ever getting rid of Mare in the banner, less he changes it for Shinku or something. The idea is nice, though. It'd be pretty cool.

That's a great Idea you got there but as kaguya mentioned I don't think Steve would approve of of changing his beloved mare

No I am not going to riot against Steve. Count me out.

Steve can get over it I'm sure. It will be a fun little forum activity. I don't see any reason why he would try to stop this. After all, he changed it without asking permission from anyone at all anyway. There is literally no downside to this unless it is a major coding hassle, but I would defer to Tay on that.

This is a fun idea! It'll be a fun competition and will let us jazz out the joint for holidays, etc. Changing the logo is a breeze. The dimensions are, currently, 354px by 90px.

Anybody have ideas for the first competition? Best summer banner?

Also, I'd suggest we move this thread to the Improvements board. Of course, I'll wait for Batman's permission before doing so -- can't have him going off about the tyranny of the staff, again.

This is a fun idea! It'll be a fun competition and will let us jazz out the joint for holidays, etc. Changing the logo is a breeze. The dimensions are, currently, 354px by 90px.

Also, I'd suggest we move this thread to the Improvements board. Of course, I'll wait for Batman's permission before doing so -- can't have him going off about the tyranny of the staff, again.

We have an improvements board?

Edit: By god we do! I just never scrolled down far enough. 

That does sound mighty fun :3

Pity I can't draw :(. Excellent idea though

We have an improvements board?

Edit: By god we do! I just never scrolled down far enough. 

Soildbatman. Keen eye for detail.

This sounds like a fun idea. I won't be taking part since I have no artistic sense anywhere in my body but I look forward to seeing some of these. Though we may need to tie Steve up somewhere when it comes time to change.

Guys Guys Guys

Mare's good enough for all of us.

Mare's love , Mare's life.

Anyways I suppose none of us have any artistic abilities. But I want kud.

Edit: if there are male characters, I want Shirou (we will make sure that way no one would visit our sanctuary)