Steve = Luch

Steve

I would just run and hide in a basement. For those uninformed about the terror of what Kappas are, 

As water monsters, :Kappa: have been frequently blamed for drownings, and are often said to try to lure people to the water and pull them in with their great skill atwrestling.[14] They are sometimes said to take their victims for the purpose of drinking their blood, eating their livers or gaining power by taking their shirikodama (尻子玉?), a mythical ball said to contain their soul which is located inside the anus. 

A shirikodama is a ball inside the anus that holds your soul that the :Kappa: seeks. Hide your kids, hide your wife, and most importantly of all, hide your anus. 

Also,

:Kappa: are also known as ravishers of women. An 18th-century ukiyo-e image by Utamaro depicts kappa raping an ama diver underwater. In his Tōno MonogatariKunio Yanagita records a number of beliefs from the Tōno area about women being accosted and even impregnated by :Kappa:

I SAID HIDE YOUR WIFE. It's over. The :Kappa: has reached fuwanovel. 

Two posts in this thread have been deleted. There was absolutely NOTHING of interest in them.

Go about your business people. Any inquiries into the matter will be met with swift permabans and/or death.

Two posts in this thread have been deleted. There was absolutely NOTHING of interest in them.

Go about your business people. Any inquiries into the matter will be met with swift permabans and/or death.

Wait, I'm pretty sure I rememb

User was banned for this post.

SqE8YDg.png

Tay's trying to hide the conspiracy truth of Fuwanovel. Oh god.

I don't know what to believe in anymore.

What's right , What's wrong, What's a lie, What's a truth, What's a kappa, What's not a kappa, What's life.......

I-I-I-I Will believe in only one thing. Steve's the twin of Luch :Kappa: