Norn Games translations [Need Help}

Hi

i'm looking for some translators for the Norn Games i wish to translate and this isn't one but most of their games. i would do it my self but it would take me forever by myself, and yes i can patch the game and edit the images... maybe... anyway if you're interested in it just reply and i'll send you details. if some people could help it would be appreciated even if it is you're first translation. And yes i already have the scripts and have extracted them, now they are just waiting.

Peace.

Running a search for "Norn Games" on Google didn't turn up significant results. If you may, please post some images, and the games' website(if any). Also, it does well to include a synopsis. As it is now, it is neither eye-catching nor interesting, and you will likely fail to attract any potential talent.

Norn's games are basically straight-up impregnation nukige with no other real content whatsoever.  Because of that, most translators wouldn't touch them with a thousand-foot pole.  I don't mind reading them when it starts to build up, but translating them would make me want to puke.