Technical Issues with FuwaForums (SOLVED)

Alright, so I logged on yesterday only to notice that all the images had mysteriously disappeared. I thought maybe there was an error with the browser, so for the time being I simply ignored it and continued with my chatting and browsing. However, I logged on today to notice that nothing had changed, between a log off and a restart. I have tried sever different ways, and the only browser that still supports images is Firefox, but the post box disappears in Firefox. Can someone help me out here? It would be much appreciated.

Edit: here's a picture.

Untitled_zps0ba79cb2.jpg

There are supposed to be multiple GIFs here, and a few Signatures too (also a picture), but I can neither see my own, nor theirs.

From what I can tell, the problem only exists with the image you are using as a signature. All the other images around the forum seem to be working like normal as far as I can see.

3a10cd753f.jpg

It may have something to do with your photobucket account that's hosting the image.

Edited by Stanleys

Um, no. I cannot see anyone else's images either. Also, I removed my own signature to see if it changed anything, so you're not experiencing a problem with it. Also, I cannot see your image. Please stop mocking me.

Edit: I realized that my signature remained unchanged, therefore I simply changed it now.

I first thought your problem was linked to the browser. I heard that some things don't work too well with IE.

Can you see images on imgur.com ?

Did you try chrome ?

I can see Flutterz image just fine. A gif of a cat climbing through a window. Then the problem may be with your browser. Which one are you using?

I'm using Chrome. It's the only one I ever use.

I first thought your problem was linked to the browser. I heard that some things don't work too well with IE.

Can you see images on imgur.com ?

Did you try chrome ?

Don't mess around with me. I don't think any respectable computer user would ever use IE.

I see all the images on Imgur just fine.

Also, I never use anything but Chrome. I only tried Firefox because I wanted to see if it worked on other browsers.

I see all the images on Imgur just fine.

Also, I never use anything but Chrome. I only tried Firefox because I wanted to see if it worked on other browsers.

So you can see this then ?

qbvwtJA.gif

Maybe it has something to do you not being able to see uplaoded gifs from different uplaoding websites ? Monmon is using puu.sh I beleive.

Maybe do as Flutterz said, Cclean your cache and cookies and see if there are any changes.

Sheesh, I'm just trying to figure out what the problem is. No need to get so pissy.

Have you tried pressing ctrl+shift+delete in Chrome and clearing your cache and cookies?

Well, I'd rather not, because there's some stuff I'd like to keep on there in the cookies and the cache... Well, I have to retrieve some items.

I'll try it soon enough.

I'm not sure if it's on purpose but you avatar kinda died. Is this problem only on Fuwa? Is it all images on the forums, including avatars? If so, could you post a screenshot of these images?

I'll show you a few screenshots, then.

Also, my avatar died because I'm replacing it, I think.

This is my folder.

Untitled_zpse253c538.jpg

This is my PhotoBucket.

Untitled1_zpsa2fc526e.jpg

This is my Imgur.

Untitled2_zps289f1aac.jpg

Incidentally, everything works fine on all sites but FuwaForums. Even FuwaNovel is working 100% fine.

So you can see this then ?

Maybe it has something to do you not being able to see uplaoded gifs from different uplaoding websites ? Monmon is using puu.sh I beleive.

Maybe do as Flutterz said, Cclean your cache and cookies and see if there are any changes.

I can see it, but only if I quote it, and it's inconvenient. Incidentally, videos work fine. I've tried different sites to upload onto here. None work. Nope, the problem is FuwaForums alone. I will try cleaning the Cache and Cookies after I'm done using them.

Man, you work a guy hard. I'm trying to keep up with your posts, but it is insanely hard right now.

I can't see anything from those pictures. Try using a different host site like imgur or tinypic.

I can see the pictures by opening them. I mean show a screenshot of the fourms with a picture of your problem, not your other sites.

Edited by Stanleys

I mean show a screenshot of the fourms with a picture of your problem, not your other sites.

He did it in his OP. Avatars are visible.

But Stan is right, Use imgur rather than photobucket ;p, it doesn't directly display the image on the post.

Must have missed that part of the post. At this point, I can't really think of any reason why the pictures aren't showing up. Maybe if there were some indicator as to where they should be on your screen, there would be some sort of clue. But I can see all the missing pictures that are in the screenshot. My last idea would be to clear your cache and cookies.

Did you try using an Incognito tab to see if that fixes things? I'd have tried that, first.

The system appears to be working fine and I'm not seeing irregularities. It appears this is only an issue for you. Be sure to try restarting your PC, and trying the site on another PC (log in!) to see if it works. That'll confirm whether or not it's an issue with your account, or your computer.

Incognito tabs emulate a clean slate as far as cookies, cache, etc. goes. I suggest you clear everything using the "from the beginning of time" setting. It should give you the same results as an incognito tab.

Cookies and cache it was! Well done, folks. (If it was your account, incognito wouldn't have fixed it. No need to try it on another PC)