Just Finished Muv-Luv unlimited a couple of questions? *Spoilers*

Joshuam303

Ok just finished muv-luv unlimited (meiya's route)

At the end i choose "Okay"

Ill just put my questions in spoilers for safety but here there are 

1) When he is having sex with Meiya the end scenes for Muv-Luv extra show? but i thought that he was transported during the spa bit? so how could he remember those? as well as when Sakaki and Ayamine were sleeping next to him he got images as well?

2) I don't get the reason that the people at the Training camp were needed for the Alternative V plan? (the CO said you have all done your part)

3)Is there any way to get a route with Kasumi? haven't been able to find anything about it but she said on her with about "to be with you"

Thanks in advance ^.^

1.) That will be explained in Alternative. 

2.) That will be explained in Alternative.

3.) Kasumi is hands off. But she's available in Altered Fable. 

Alternative answers every question you have, except for the very last scene which was left open ended on purpose. I don't mind answering anything, but I wouldn't recommend probing continuously. I did that and was spoiled tremendously. Still impacted me but I wonder what It'd be like if I went in not knowing about that. 

1.) That will be explained in Alternative. 

2.) That will be explained in Alternative.

3.) Kasumi is hands off. But she's available in Altered Fable. 

Alternative answers every question you have, except for the very last scene which was left open ended on purpose. I don't mind answering anything, but I wouldn't recommend probing continuously. I did that and was spoiled tremendously. Still impacted me but I wonder what It'd be like if I went in not knowing about that. 

Thanks! and no i will not try to probe to much, i was just confused and i didn't know if it was answered or not but thanks for not spoiling it :)! i am so engrossed in this visual, i am to emotional when it comes to VN's haha 

i was crying for most of the after story bit

Last questions

At the end of meiya's "Live" route there is a kid, is the kid in alternative?

How do people know about sumika in that world? (people ask him if he's in love with her?) i thought it was yuuko and marimo he questioned regarding Sumika

Sorry i am Curious but at the same time don't want to know to much >.<

Last question

At the end of meiya's "Live" route there is a kid, is the kid in alternative?

Sorry i am Curious but at the same time don't want to know to much >.<

I don't know anything about that actually. I don't remember that ever happening. Also, since I doubt that this is much of a spoiler, the ending scenes for each route in Unlimited is the exact same except with a different girl.

I don't know anything about that actually. I don't remember that ever happening. Also, since I doubt that this is much of a spoiler, the ending scenes for each route in Unlimited is the exact same except with a different girl.

ah and naa its not much of a spoiler,

and its during the after the party bit, when they are all having their 1 on 1 convo's they ask about her, and it brings back memories for him. but i don't get how haha

And thanks for answering my questions haha

Ok, but since you said that you've finished Meiya's route I'll just go ahead and say this. At the end of each girls route, the ending scene shows them on a different planet next to a kid. It's pretty much implied that they were pregnant when they got onto the ship to evacuate the planet and the kid is Takeru's. Since its an ending specific to Unlimited, the kid doesn't make any other appearances. The reason for this is of course explained in Alternative.

As for why people know about Sumika, I remember that he mentions to the girls about looking for her. And the questions Yuuko gives, the leading ones, also have an explanation given in Alternative.

Sorry, that's really the only answer I can give without spoiling things for Alternative.

Ok, but since you said that you've finished Meiya's route I'll just go ahead and say this. At the end of each girls route, the ending scene shows them on a different planet next to a kid. It's pretty much implied that they were pregnant when they got onto the ship to evacuate the planet and the kid is Takeru's. Since its an ending specific to Unlimited, the kid doesn't make any other appearances. The reason for this is of course explained in Alternative.

As for why people know about Sumika, I remember that he mentions to the girls about looking for her. And the questions Yuuko gives, the leading ones, also have an explanation given in Alternative.

Sorry, that's really the only answer I can give without spoiling things for Alternative.

Its fine thanks for at least giving me info :) and again sorry about the mass questions, and i couldn't remember if he mentioned it or not, but yea i remember now he did haha :)

No problem. I remember I had quite a few questions while reading Muv-Luv.

Yea it's pretty good at leaving you with questions haha, but since you guys said its answered in alternative ill just have to read that to figure it out haha, i remember on Muv-Luv extra, i was confused for quite a while on house layout worked (when she moved there)

Yea it's pretty good at leaving you with questions haha, but since you guys said its answered in alternative ill just have to read that to figure it out haha, i remember on Muv-Luv extra, i was confused for quite a while on house layout worked (when she moved there)

There no explanation for what Meyia did to that house. I just learned to accept it and not think about it too hard.

There no explanation for what Meyia did to that house. I just learned to accept it and not think about it too hard.

haha i know xD i was so confused, its like the house was MASSIVE when you looked at it from birds eye (the game showed you) but she could move between them easily, and there was the side house haha, and by the way that's me on the start screen for alternative :D so excited intro was cool, and finally my mind can stop being bugged ^.^

Just one thing, the people at the camp are not needed for alternative V. The "you have done your part" was intended as a "you have served well" kinda thing,

Ah thanks! :) i am just a bit into alternative

Just after takeru was giving yuuko his TSF ideas

:)