Never 7

Snowtsuku

Quick advice regarding anti-viruses (since I assume you're using windows): always do your usual stuff in a non-admin session. Create an admin session you only use to do admin stuff and when you need to install something, run it as an admin. Just not having administrator rights trump down the basic viruses. Of course that won't stop the legion of more elaborated viruses but well, there's never enough protection when you know that your computer is the target of a virus attack every 4 minutes on average...

Quick advice regarding anti-viruses (since I assume you're using windows): always do your usual stuff in a non-admin session. Create an admin session you only use to do admin stuff and when you need to install something, run it as an admin. Just not having administrator rights trump down the basic viruses. Of course that won't stop the legion of more elaborated viruses but well, there's never enough protection when you know that your computer is the target of a virus attack every 4 minutes on average...

I know I should do that, but this isn't an expensive computer and I barely have anything on it..

I'll go make a noobuser now, thanks for the advice.

I don't know if this is a technical issue or what, but it won't let me get Haruka's good end. I'm using the walkthrough and picking all of the right things, but it just gets me the bad end over and over. Help?

hmm let me go over the walkthrough and make sure its correct. I might of made an error.

EDIT: after looking over the walkthrough, i can see why your confused. The object is to get enough points for each Girl

In the case of Haruka, I added the Selections in BOLD for you..

Day 5, Part 1

Yeah...

Not exactly... [H+1]

Day 1, Part 2

"Of course." [H+2]

"O-Once..."

Day 2, Part 2

Call out to Haruka.

Call out to Saki.

Day 3, Part 2

Calm down Okuhiko. [Go to Day 5, Part 2.]

Get Haruka out of here. [H+1]

"Haruka and I trust each other." [H+2]

"All we did was go fishing."

Day 5, Part 2

I have a little headache. [H+1]

I'm not in the mood right now.

(Next three choices don't matter.)

Day 6, Part 2

(If your H≥28, then continue. If it's lower, then you go straight for the Bad Ending.)

No! I've got to hold Haruka back! [leads to Bad Ending]

I'll protect the puppy!

Hurry to the clinic. [leads to Bad Ending]

I've got to go to the lodge.

Ask Yuka. [leads to Bad Ending]

Ask Okuhiko.

To look for me...?

She suddenly wanted to take a walk...?

I don't know...

Fucking dumbass! You can't let Haruka die!

Haruka... I'm sorry... I couldn't... [leads to Bad Ending]

I should at least stay with her until the end. [leads to Bad Ending]

I won't give up until the end! [leads to Good Ending, unless...]

(If you selected something other that "To look for me...?", the following choice appears.)

Kurumi's words... [leads to Bad Ending]

My words... [leads to Good Ending]

Also make sure that you select the choices for Haruka in the common route as well.

That should get you the good end!

hmm let me go over the walkthrough and make sure its correct. I might of made an error.

EDIT: after looking over the walkthrough, i can see why your confused. The object is to get enough points for each Girl

In the case of Haruka, I added the Selections in BOLD for you..

Day 5, Part 1

Yeah...

Not exactly... [H+1]

Day 1, Part 2

"Of course." [H+2]

"O-Once..."

Day 2, Part 2

Call out to Haruka.

Call out to Saki.

Day 3, Part 2

Calm down Okuhiko. [Go to Day 5, Part 2.]

Get Haruka out of here. [H+1]

"Haruka and I trust each other." [H+2]

"All we did was go fishing."

Day 5, Part 2

I have a little headache. [H+1]

I'm not in the mood right now.

Day 6, Part 2

(If your H≥28, then continue. If it's lower, then you go straight for the Bad Ending.)

No! I've got to hold Haruka back! [leads to Bad Ending]

I'll protect the puppy!

Hurry to the clinic. [leads to Bad Ending]

I've got to go to the lodge.

Ask Yuka. [leads to Bad Ending]

Ask Okuhiko.

To look for me...?

She suddenly wanted to take a walk...?

I don't know...

Fucking dumbass! You can't let Haruka die!

Haruka... I'm sorry... I couldn't... [leads to Bad Ending]

I should at least stay with her until the end. [leads to Bad Ending]

I won't give up until the end! [leads to Good Ending, unless...]

(If you selected something other that "To look for me...?", the following choice appears.)

Kurumi's words... [leads to Bad Ending]

My words... [leads to Good Ending]

Also make sure that you select the choices for Haruka in the common route as well.

That should get you the good end!

I got as far as

Protecting the dog instead of her and then she died, without it giving me another choice. It's not that I got don't understand how the walkthrough works.

I found the edit button, it is cleverly hidden.

I got as far as

Protecting the xog instead of her and then she died, without it giving me another choice. It's not that I got don't understand how the walkthrough works.

let me look it over. In the middle of creating another walkthrough atm give me a few

Not sure if this changes anything but I'm using VNDS for Android.

EDIT I'm 70% sure it's because of VNDS. :/

Very well could be. Haven't played it, so I don't know what's going into route determination, but VNDS does have some limitations. A few are listed at the bottom of this post.

Very well could be. Haven't played it, so I don't know what's going into route determination, but VNDS does have some limitations. A few are listed at the bottom of this post.

Do you know how I can get my save off of my phone so I don't lose it?

EDIT: Confirmed, the problem is being caused by VNDS.

Do you know how I can get my save off of my phone so I don't lose it?

EDIT: Confirmed, the problem is being caused by VNDS.

I'm sorry to say that VNDS saves are not compatible with PC saves. All of the VNDS data is in the VNDS/Game save folders, though, on your phone's internal memory or SD card.

Well, I just watched the missing scene on Youtube and skipped over it. Apparently the new converter fixes that bug, but there was an accident involving my computer and a magnet.. So I can't reconvert.

Oh, no. That's horrible. Hope your PC is okay...

How big did your Never 7 game end up being (which resolution did you choose, and was the total MB/GB size)? If you've got the apps to handle moving around files/unzipping on your android device, PM me and we can work a temporary direct download option for you.

I still have the Android version, so I'm okay. My sister held a salvaged harddrive magnet to my laptop's harddrive, so it was "manually wiped" or something. I'm working on getting a new HDD.

Gotcha. In regards to the game -- you said the new converter fixes the problem which made it impossible for you to get the good end? In that case, I'd be happy to convert the game using the new converter and then dropbox-to-you the new version. I'm sure you could still use the save games from your old game.

Just let me know if I can do anything to help!

Tay, are you still willing to use the new converter for me? It seems like the Cure route is broken as well..

Absolutely! PM me your email, and look for my response in a few hours. (Sorry not sooner, I'm not at my computer ATM)

The one everyone seemed to be having on the first page, where they couldn't get the game to start using either exe file.

Uh, the problem everyone had on the first page had to do with music. If you mean the problem I was having, then redownload the game.

BTW Are you the same SyberiaWinx that was banned from GameFAQs?

The one everyone seemed to be having on the first page, where they couldn't get the game to start using either exe file.

Bummer that it's not working. In order to help, could you post the info requested on this page? Thanks!

• 1 month later...

oops sorry.

only just noticed this thread now.

i was supposed to fix the torrent, i cant do that right now since i dont have home internet.

hopefully soon

Sigh, I just realized I should have taken a look at the original patch on TLWiki first. The original patch contains a file SoundServer.dll which is extracted into the Never7 directory...I tried copying that file out of the patch and sticking it in the directory and now everything works seems to work just fine, with BGM and all. So it's probably that the problem was that the torrent lacked the file for some reason.

If it was the case that this file was supposed to be there but is missing, then the torrent link on Fuwanovel should be replaced with one that is fixed. In the meantime, for SnowPoke and SolidBatman and anyone else reading this who's having this problem, you'll have to download SoundServer.dll and drop it into the Never7 directory. I put the file on my Dropbox public folder for now but I'll take it down when the Fuwanovel admins fix the torrent.

This one is solved by him. Quoting in case you need the solution.

• 1 year later...

This one is solved by him. Quoting in case you need the solution.

This is my first post so I hope I'm doing it right. I recently downloaded Never 7 and am also having the problem of no music. Never7_English_CD won't do it without the disc and Never7_English_OGG states that SoundServer.dll is missing. I attempted to follow CoilDomains link to get it, but they must have taken it down as it doesn't work. I attempted to use Kendjin's one too, but also to no avail.

I heard about needing to download a patch from the TLWiki, so I did. It was the 1.05 one, and I placed it in the same folder along with Never7. This did not fix it, but at least I'm now able to save my progress.

I appreciate any feedback. Thanks.