Hello everyone :3

Sylvette

I saw other members making similar introduction topics when they first registered, so I decided to make it as well. :3

Hello everyone! In this community, I used the name Sylvette, but you can call me Syl if you like!

About myself... well, I haven't read that much visual novel, but I've read several famous ones (Hoshizora no Memoria, Clannad, G-Senjou no Maou, and currently reading Fate/Stay Night and several other titles). I'm still new to the visual novel world to be able to discover more, but I'll try :D

My favorite genre are nakige, fantasy, sci-fi, mystery, and drama. I don't mind some H-scenes here and there if they're necessary in the story, but I don't really like nukige except if there are a lot of adorable lolis

My favorite anime are... Kuroshitsuji, Fairy Tail, Gosick, Higurashi, Nagi no Asukara, Date a Live, Guilty Crown, Danganronpa, SAO, and K-Project. I know this is not an anime, but when I'm at it, I also love Vocaloid and a little bit of J-Pop. 

I don't want to make lengthy introductions, so I guess I'll stop there for now :) Nice to meet you all, and I hope to get along with everyone here! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

I welcome you to the forums, a home for many, and perhaps a home for you.

--Here I would give a lengthy speech about things you don't need or even want to hear, so I will skip past that.--

As well, I don't know if this is on your list of VN's to check out, but have you tried Syphonic Rain? You hva ecompleted lot's of the good ones, so I'm kinda wondering.

I welcome you to the forums, a home for many, and perhaps a home for you.

--Here I would give a lengthy speech about things you don't need or even want to hear, so I will skip past that.--

As well, I don't know if this is on your list of VN's to check out, but have you tried Syphonic Rain? You hva ecompleted lot's of the good ones, so I'm kinda wondering.

Ahaha lol no it's okay xD

No, I haven't. Okay, I'll check it out. Thank you very much for the recommendation! :3

Hello, Syl. Welcome to fuwanovel  ;)

My, a lolicon as well. For starters, check this thread for more VNs, though I recommend Grisaia no Kajitsu or perhaps Little Busters if you haven't read them already.

Di sini orangnya baik-baik kok. Sampe ktemu lagi ya!

Thank you very much! :D

Thank you for the recommendations. I already have Grisaia, currently reading Sachi's route, and I have to agree it was really good. For Little Busters, I haven't downloaded it, though I've heard of it many times. Would probably check it out later.

Pfft orang indonesia? Akhirnya saya menemukan teman sebangsa xD

A new day, a new lolicon. At least, that's what it seems like.

Yup, lolis are adorable and that's a fact xD

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

enjoy a pun & Rihoko

Reading while sunbathing makes you, well, red.

e23086614a.jpg

Thank you for the pic for the welcome xD

Welcome to fuwanovel! I'd like take this opportunity to recommend symphonic rain.I just love that vn and it doesn't get enough love >.>

Okay, thank you for the recommendation. I also heard from many people that Symphonic Rain was a good VN, might as well as downloading it, while I'm at it.  

Hello everyone! In this community, I used the name Sylvette, but you can call me Syl if you like!

About myself... well, I haven't read that much visual novel, but I've read several famous ones (Hoshizora no Memoria, Clannad, G-Senjou no Maou, and currently reading Fate/Stay Night and several other titles). I'm still new to the visual novel world to be able to discover more, but I'll try :D

My favorite genre are nakige, fantasy, sci-fi, mystery, and drama. I don't mind some H-scenes here and there if they're necessary in the story, but I don't really like nukige except if there are a lot of adorable lolis

My favorite anime are... Kuroshitsuji, Fairy Tail, Gosick, Higurashi, Nagi no Asukara, Date a Live, Guilty Crown, Danganronpa, SAO, and K-Project. I know this is not an anime, but when I'm at it, I also love Vocaloid and a little bit of J-Pop. 

I don't want to make lengthy introductions, so I guess I'll stop there for now :) Nice to meet you all, and I hope to get along with everyone here! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Hey syl. Welcome and I really hope you enjoy your stay.

Guilty Crown was amazing but the ending sucked -_-

If you have not read grisaia Then you better get too it ! 

That's all from my side, hope to see you around bud.

Don't become a stranger kay ? :3

Welcome to Fuwa! Yay new lolicon!? Really!? I'm so happy I'm giving one of my lolis to you:

large.jpg

If you looking for recommendations, I strongly recommend Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

Hope you have fun and I'll see you around.

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw your list and it seems you already played Umineko, in that case I recommend Steins;Gate and Ever17.