So, what did you all do today?

Just watched Fate/Zero, only 6 episodes left until I finish it! (I love it)

Did some translating for a video game I'm playing.

Surf the internet.

Trying to figure out what to do the rest of the night before I need to go to bed. (I'll probably end up reading or playing a video game xD)

Breathing, digesting, and metabolizing. The usual body functions.

Seems rather important. I wish you luck on continuing to do all that.

Just watched Fate/Zero, only 6 episodes left until I finish it! (I love it)

Did some translating for a video game I'm playing.

Surf the internet.

Trying to figure out what to do the rest of the night before I need to go to bed. (I'll probably end up reading or playing a video game xD)

I never did finish Fate/Zero... Probably because I started up Fate.stay night (VN) and realized how many spoilers I got off the anime.

I stayed over at my brothers house last night because and came home in the afternoon, I've been doing a whole lot of nothing but apparently everyone around me had a shitty day yesterday.

1) Friends Mom died from cancer, this came as a  bit of a shock since I didn't even know she was sick.

2) Aunt's car fell off a cliff in an accident. Not even any severe injuries either, apparently it was a miracle but I haven't seen the height of the cliff.

3) Angry letters from my Step Dad' ex-girlfriend. Kind of weird to be honest.

4) Friends sisters got married, this is actually a piece of good news since his sister and her husband were high school sweet-hearts.

5) When I got home a bunch of work was done on my Mom's wheelchair ramp.

So yea, a lot of stuff happened yesterday, it doesn't usually stop.

I just read a two-page topic that almost became the Fuwa Civil War. Now I'm reading some weird topic asking me about what I did today.

I think I know what topic your talking about. And trust me, I'm not trying to learn anything... much...

I stayed over at my brothers house last night because and came home in the afternoon, I've been doing a whole lot of nothing but apparently everyone around me had a shitty day yesterday.

1) Friends Mom died from cancer, this came as a  bit of a shock since I didn't even know she was sick.

2) Aunt's car fell off a cliff in an accident. Not even any severe injuries either, apparently it was a miracle but I haven't seen the height of the cliff.

3) Angry letters from my Step Dad' ex-girlfriend. Kind of weird to be honest.

4) Friends sisters got married, this is actually a piece of good news since his sister and her husband were high school sweet-hearts.

5) When I got home a bunch of work was done on my Mom's wheelchair ramp.

So yea, a lot of stuff happened yesterday, it doesn't usually stop.

Seems like a lot occurred. Yet despite all of that, you sit down and calmly type it out. I respect that.

Well i raged quit Yumina the Ethereal after dying like 5 times on this boss in chapter 5 >.< ill have to try it again later. Also im catching up on the walking dead comics and the batman new 52 comics.

They still produce batman comments? Huh

1) Watched the K-ON! Movie

2) Finished the game "Little Inferno"

3) Watched the first episode of Barakamon, and decided to stick with it.

4) Watched the first episode of Puri Para, and decided to drop it.

5) Found out about Mahouka and its wincest, and started the series.

Today was the most cramped day

An anime group made an outing for us , yet only 10 went there... I was one of them

The sun was terrible and the food was bad, the day was literally wasted even thou I spoke with them about some anime. Dem losers like Fairy Tail and Naruto and they like Fate/zero and hate fate/stay night. Wait now I hate them and when I tried to introduce VNs to them , I found that one of them reads them so it was kinda fulfilling.

Yet, it was better to stay at home and catch up to some anime or continue Majikoi

Lesson Learned: fuk outings, stay at home , stay safe

I then came back and watched Costa Rica vs Holland. Only to finish my day with a bang ... receiving a phone call from my friend telling me that his grandma died and that her funeral is on Tuesday like FML

End of total hectic energitic charmful yet not charmful with no anime or VNs day.

Why did I take this post seriously again?

I just read a two-page topic that almost became the Fuwa Civil War. Now I'm reading some weird topic asking me about what I did today.

wat is that two-page topic? I am interested

Went for archery training in the morning. Everything was as per normal, until some huge guy tripped over my bow and landed right on top of it. The sight on my bow was utterly destroyed. The best part of it is that he literally just picked himself up, say "oops" and proceeded to briskly walk away...

Went for archery training in the morning. Everything was as per normal, until some huge guy tripped over my bow and landed right on top of it. The sight on my bow was utterly destroyed. The best part of it is that he literally just picked himself up, say "oops" and proceeded to briskly walk away...

That feel... :(

We feel for you. Many a item has been devastated by the foolishness of others actions.

...Though I hate to ask... Did he see that you owned the bow?

We feel for you. Many a item has been devastated by the foolishness of others actions.

...Though I hate to ask... Did he see that you owned the bow?

I doubt he knew who owned the bow, he was a guy from the track and field club. We had the track and field reserved for the day, he shouldn't even be there in the first place....

I doubt he knew who owned the bow, he was a guy from the track and field club. We had the track and field reserved for the day, he shouldn't even be there in the first place....

Don't worry. His mission was to destroy your bow. That just means someone thought you were a threat and decided to hire someone to take you out.

And you didn't say anything? I would have went off on that guy my god >.>

And you didn't say anything? I would have went off on that guy my god >.>

It may sound really stupid, but I stood there for a full 10 seconds and he was already gone. It wasn't just me though, none of the other club members actually saw where he went. I did approach the coach for the track and field club and asked him to look into it though.

It may sound really stupid, but I stood there for a full 10 seconds and he was already gone. It wasn't just me though, none of the other club members actually saw where he went. I did approach the coach for the track and field club and asked him to look into it though.

He wasn't a member of the track and field club. He was a ghost. This is one of the seven mysteries of your school.