Yo.

Cythnar

Welcome to Fuwa! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Hmm, alrighty then, why not? I got time this weekend so I suppose I'll get on that Planetarian! Also, appreciate the heads-up on the picture. Awesome signature, by the way, lol.

Well, since you both said so, guess I really might as well then.  :P

Shoot, I might as well ask another question of you guys. Any anime suggestions? I don't really have a preference, as long as it's pretty good. I'm lacking entertainment, and since I've watched most of the Spring season animes, I'm finding myself lacking for things to do when I'm not busy handling "Outside the realm of my room" RL details.  :P

If you don't mind reading light novels, I highly recommend you to read Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria (or HakoMari for short!). Most of the otakus that I've met are into VNs, manga, anime and games. I rarely see people that read LNs, and if they do, it's usually due to an anime adaptation.  I'm trying to get people into reading it as I feel that it's a shame that such a masterpiece is hidden from the eyes of everyone. I don't mind if people read it and didn't like it, but most people don't even know of it's existence. Please do give it a shot when you're bored and have the time.

Hello Brian! I hope you enjoy your stay here man.

You say you suck at introductions but the one you gave now was pretty decent in my opinion ;3.

But that's non of my business right XD ? 

Jokes aside I really hope you enjoy it here. Don't become a stranger okay ?

Welcome to Fuwa! Have this ring:

jewelry_5.jpg

For VNs, I recommend you read Umineko no Naku Koro ni, if you like mysteries, and Clannad if you prefer Slice of Life.

For anime... well, I don't know what you have watched. No Game No Life, The World God Only Knows, Kokoro Connect (I love this one), Noucome, Nichijou (priceless comedy), Angel Beats.

Then, I hope you have fun and I'll see you around.

Welcome to Fuwa! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

If you don't mind reading light novels, I highly recommend you to read Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria (or HakoMari for short!). Most of the otakus that I've met are into VNs, manga, anime and games. I rarely see people that read LNs, and if they do, it's usually due to an anime adaptation.  I'm trying to get people into reading it as I feel that it's a shame that such a masterpiece is hidden from the eyes of everyone. I don't mind if people read it and didn't like it, but most people don't even know of it's existence. Please do give it a shot when you're bored and have the time.

Thanks! I love reading visual novels, haha. Kind of why I'm here. Finding new anime to watch is just a nice plus as well. :) I'll add both of those to my "I'll check this out!" list. :) Which is getting pretty long now, lol, guess I won't be short anytime soon of stuff to do. :P

Welcome to Fuwa.Have fun and avoid the trolls.

'Preciate it. There's that many trolls eh? 

Hello Brian! I hope you enjoy your stay here man.

You say you suck at introductions but the one you gave now was pretty decent in my opinion ;3.

But that's non of my business right XD ? 

Jokes aside I really hope you enjoy it here. Don't become a stranger okay ?

Thanks man! I hope I do, too. So far I'm having a lot of fun, haha. Yeah, as far as introductions go, I'm just good with words, lol. I think, if I had to correct myself, I'm not too good at describing myself? I think that's what I mean by making introductions, lol. :P And don't worry, as long as VN's exist to read, I'll probably still be here! :P

Welcome to Fuwa! Have this ring:

jewelry_5.jpg

For VNs, I recommend you read Umineko no Naku Koro ni, if you like mysteries, and Clannad if you prefer Slice of Life.

For anime... well, I don't know what you have watched. No Game No Life, The World God Only Knows, Kokoro Connect (I love this one), Noucome, Nichijou (priceless comedy), Angel Beats.

Then, I hope you have fun and I'll see you around.

Oh wow, I've never been proposed to over the internet! I accept! :P Haha.

Is Umineko any good? I have Clannad on a list already, I'll have to try it at some point since everyone seems to be recommending it! And I've watched No Game No Life... Probably three times so far. I freakin' love that show. Ugh. Totally up my alley, haha. Angel Beats was good too, and I'll note the others. Thanks! :D

Oh yes, Umineko is great. It's a mix with mystery and fantasy, and it's not your cliche Sherlock mystery, it has a very original plot. I can be very confusing at some points, but you need to read this with a open mind, and most importantly, don't use logic when reading this.