Yo.

Cythnar

I'm not really the type of person to do these introduction sort of things. Normally, I'd just integrate myself into the community without one because I suck at introductions, lol. Not that I'm shy or anything; far from it. In any case, I guess I'm kind of new here, haha. I've been stalking around for a while now because registering seems to be a bother more often than not, but hey, what the heck. Why not, right? That said, here I am. Name's Brian. You can call me that, or Cythnar... Don't really mind either way. 

Ehhh, so I'm fairly talkative, So if you have questions or whatever, by all means. I'm also an advocate of seriously awkward situations. I'm an awful person. :D I'll leave that to your imagination, haha. In any case, since being here I've read a ton of VN's (I recently just started reading them about a month ago after a friend of mine introduced me to them) and quite frankly I'm annoyed I didn't discover them sooner. Who knew such a glorious treasure trove existed?! I felt like I missed out!

So anyway, so far my favorite reads (In no particular order) are:

1. Muv Luv Alternative (Because, you know, entirely awesome)
2. Fate/Stay Night ('Cuz, Saber-chan! Y u so fine and awesome?!)

3. Grisaia (first one)

4. Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai (No Miyako translation, sniff!)

5. Kamidori (More hentai than my eyes can handle, but still good if it can be called a true VN, lol)

Not by any means the only VN's I've read, just my favorites in a list of five that I can think of off the top of my head. So that's about it. Sup, guys. Look forward to hanging out here with you guys. :P

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Make sure you read G-Senjou no Maou and Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo if you already haven't! And make a list over at http://vndb.org/ so that you can link to it in your profile. :)

Have a moe:

nveh.jpg

Noted. I'll get to doing that, thanks! Much appreciated. :) And ha, is that picture from something? Very kawaaaaii!

Welcome to the party Brian! :D Have you read anything by Key?

Thanks! And no, I don't believe I have... Enlighten me, perhaps? :D

Rewrite, Little Busters!, CLANNAD, Kanon, Air, Planetarian. I usually recommend Rewrite and Little Busters! but they're all good reads if you're interested.

Noted. I'll get to doing that, thanks! Much appreciated. :) And ha, is that picture from something? Very kawaaaaii!

Apparently it's from Love Live!, although I don't know any more than that. :P

If you haven't read anything by Key, you should take a look at Clannad, Rewrite, and Planetarian. They make heart-wrenching slice of life VNs, and those 3 are some of their best, although that's not to say the rest of their VNs aren't amazing too.

Rewrite, Little Busters!, CLANNAD, Kanon, Air, Planetarian. I usually recommend Rewrite and Little Busters! but they're all good reads if you're interested.

Thanks! I've heard a bit about Rewrite and Little Busters! so I was eventually going to try those, at some point. Thanks for the extra push! If you had to say which one I should start first/last, which would you pick? :P

Thanks! I've heard a bit about Rewrite and Little Busters! so I was eventually going to try those, at some point. Thanks for the extra push! If you had to say which one I should start first/last, which would you pick? :P

I'd say try Planetarian first just because it's the shortest - it'll only take you a few hours to finish, while something like Rewrite or Clannad will easily take over 70.

Pretty much what Flutterz has said but I woulds say that Kanon and Air would be the last to read because the others give a more general feel on what Key provides and Key is mainly judged on the others. Planetarian is always the best starting point for Key VN's due to its length.

I'd say try Planetarian first just because it's the shortest - it'll only take you a few hours to finish, while something like Rewrite or Clannad will easily take over 70.

Hmm, alrighty then, why not? I got time this weekend so I suppose I'll get on that Planetarian! Also, appreciate the heads-up on the picture. Awesome signature, by the way, lol.

Pretty much what Flutterz has said but I woulds say that Kanon and Air would be the last to read because the others give a more general feel on what Key provides and Key is mainly judged on the others. Planetarian is always the best starting point for Key VN's due to its length.

Well, since you both said so, guess I really might as well then. :P

Shoot, I might as well ask another question of you guys. Any anime suggestions? I don't really have a preference, as long as it's pretty good. I'm lacking entertainment, and since I've watched most of the Spring season animes, I'm finding myself lacking for things to do when I'm not busy handling "Outside the realm of my room" RL details. :P

Shoot, I might as well ask another question of you guys. Any anime suggestions? I don't really have a preference, as long as it's pretty good. I'm lacking entertainment, and since I've watched most of the Spring season animes, I'm finding myself lacking for things to do when I'm not busy handling "Outside the realm of my room" RL details. :P

Try Bakemonogatari. It's umm... different. There are two sequels if you like it. If you've already watched it maybe Sakurasou? 

Try Bakemonogatari. It's umm... different. There are two sequels if you like it. If you've already watched it maybe Sakurasou? 

Lol, the way you say it makes me wanna check it out. Gonna have to add it to a list then. :P Both of them! 'Preciate it. 

"Different" haha. Oh dear, I wonder how one should take that, lol.

Apparently it's from Love Live!, although I don't know any more than that. :P

If you haven't read anything by Key, you should take a look at Clannad, Rewrite, and Planetarian. They make heart-wrenching slice of life VNs, and those 3 are some of their best, although that's not to say the rest of their VNs aren't amazing too.

I've yet to read Planetarian entirely, which will never happen because I dropped it, but I believe Rewrite is a Supernatural-themed VN, not a Slice-of-Life.

Bakemonogatari is both a masterpiece and a really messed up anime. That's how it's different.

This wouldn't happen to be the one with a Platinum Disco ED, would it?