That one new guy

FoggyOrchid

thank you guys for all your support i guess im kinda shy and not so good at the whole "talking on forums" thing soooo yah and i will take into consideration all the suggestion for VNs you've all made with that said All your thanks are belong to us

Welcome to fuwanovel! Hope you have fun here~

lol funny stuff just today before i signed up on the forums i was looking at your post 50 translated VNs you should read before you die no joke after reading that i decided to sign up thanks for that.... o and the post was great it gave me more prospective on visual novel and what people like and dont like. sorry if that whole "prospective" thing sounds to formal

Ah, I remember when I first played the game with that horrible but hilarious mistranslation. Truly one of my funniest gaming moments.

Anyways, hello, I'm Sanada. However, you may call me whatever you wish to call me. As you may or may not know, Sanada was the name of my favorite warrior during the Sengoku Era in Japan. And the Sengoku Era is my favorite era of all. Therefore, it stands to reason that Sanada is my favorite historical character. I'm what you could call 1 cuil removed from our reality (hey, YouTube reference!). Despite just joining a month ago, I'm apparently already a Veteran Member, so I guess you can count on me for help...? It feels strange.

RANT ALERT

Anyways, Here's a list of 6 VNs that I say are the cream of the crop, the absolute best. (6) Rewrite: It's just that fucking good. It's my favorite VN of all time, despite me giving it a 9/10 because it doesn't really have the greatest qualities. (5) The Infinity Series: What can I say? Ever17 overshadows the entire series, but they're all great (Though Never7 is a nightmare to get working). It's always been great, at least until *shudder* Code_18... (4) The Ace Attorney Series: Another series! But hey, they're all too short, so a series is like one full game. And by that I mean added with Ace Attorney Investigations, Apollo Justice, Dual Destinies and the Wright Vs. Layton. But it's great especially for beginners, as it gets your mind set for critical thinking and superhuman analysis (Which is somehow possible). (3) The Science Adventure Game Series: The last series I'll recommend is this one. It is the absolute greatest way of enjoying science, and makes you analyze the blurring lines between reality, technology and time. Chaos;Head is the first of the series, followed by Steins;Gate (The best of the three) and then ended with Robotics;Notes, although there is talk about a game that's placed after that. (2) Radiant Historia: So, I know I'll receive a lot of flak for this, but RH is a VN, whether the FuwaForums and VNDB recognize it as one or not. It's more story-driven than any other game like it that I've ever heard of or played. It's immersive, and the plot is better than the gameplay, but it'll receive a solid 11/10 in my books. You seriously need this on your list of played games. This is one of the greatest hidden gems of all time. (1) 999: Now, this game isn't all that impressive as you start it up, but as you advance the story, you become more and more immersed in it. It's the only VN to ever make me cry, and I haven't cried in five years. Believe it or not, it's up to you. But there's no denying that anyone who's played it will tell you it was great. Just a bit less hidden that RH, but just a bit more fun than it.

RANT END

That ends my HUGE suggestion rant. If you read this far, thanks, and also, take what I said to heart. These games are really diverse yet great, and as such you will receive the greatest amount of pleasure from playing them.

Ah, I remember when I first played the game with that horrible but hilarious mistranslation. Truly one of my funniest gaming moments.

Anyways, hello, I'm Sanada. However, you may call me whatever you wish to call me. As you may or may not know, Sanada was the name of my favorite warrior during the Sengoku Era in Japan. And the Sengoku Era is my favorite era of all. Therefore, it stands to reason that Sanada is my favorite historical character. I'm what you could call 1 cuil removed from our reality (hey, YouTube reference!). Despite just joining a month ago, I'm apparently already a Veteran Member, so I guess you can count on me for help...? It feels strange.

RANT ALERT

Anyways, Here's a list of 6 VNs that I say are the cream of the crop, the absolute best. (6) Rewrite: It's just that fucking good. It's my favorite VN of all time, despite me giving it a 9/10 because it doesn't really have the greatest qualities. (5) The Infinity Series: What can I say? Ever17 overshadows the entire series, but they're all great (Though Never7 is a nightmare to get working). It's always been great, at least until *shudder* Code_18... (4) The Ace Attorney Series: Another series! But hey, they're all too short, so a series is like one full game. And by that I mean added with Ace Attorney Investigations, Apollo Justice, Dual Destinies and the Wright Vs. Layton. But it's great especially for beginners, as it gets your mind set for critical thinking and superhuman analysis (Which is somehow possible). (3) The Science Adventure Game Series: The last series I'll recommend is this one. It is the absolute greatest way of enjoying science, and makes you analyze the blurring lines between reality, technology and time. Chaos;Head is the first of the series, followed by Steins;Gate (The best of the three) and then ended with Robotics;Notes, although there is talk about a game that's placed after that. (2) Radiant Historia: So, I know I'll receive a lot of flak for this, but RH is a VN, whether the FuwaForums and VNDB recognize it as one or not. It's more story-driven than any other game like it that I've ever heard of or played. It's immersive, and the plot is better than the gameplay, but it'll receive a solid 11/10 in my books. You seriously need this on your list of played games. This is one of the greatest hidden gems of all time. (1) 999: Now, this game isn't all that impressive as you start it up, but as you advance the story, you become more and more immersed in it. It's the only VN to ever make me cry, and I haven't cried in five years. Believe it or not, it's up to you. But there's no denying that anyone who's played it will tell you it was great. Just a bit less hidden that RH, but just a bit more fun than it.

RANT END

That ends my HUGE suggestion rant. If you read this far, thanks, and also, take what I said to heart. These games are really diverse yet great, and as such you will receive the greatest amount of pleasure from playing them.

love the effort and thanks for suggestions and u know........keep it up

tumblr_msx47vcuJA1qj9d3uo1_400.gif

Hello, Ethan. Welcome to fuwanovel  ;)

This is a nice place to learn to talk to many different strangers and build up your confidence. You'll fit in just fine!

Enjoy the forums and see you around~

thanks i'll need all the confidence i can get and kind words go a long way with that said keep it up

tumblr_mh25uwP5rR1qcl7lvo1_500.gif